quick detailers are not created equal

BrianZ06

I went cheap and tried some eagle 1 quick detail spray. Not a good decision,this stuff is the worst of the worst. I went back to Meguiar's ultimate quick detail which is the best I have found. The Eagle 1 smeared and left streaks everywhere on my black car that you have to wipe down over and over.

It does smell good. I almost want to use on the interior. What do you use on your vinyl ? Door panels and dash ? My car still has the new car smell actually and would like to keep it that way. No armor all. I hate that stuff.

I personally would use the Aerospace 303 protectant. It'll leave a nice shine on vinyl and plastics, but it also protects it. Over @ Pickups Plus Cars, we used nothing but that product on all the soft vinyl tonneau covers we sold, not to mention on all kinds of plastics.

I went cheap and tried some eagle 1 quick detail spray. Not a good decision,this stuff is the worst of the worst. I went back to Meguiar's ultimate quick detail which is the best I have found. The Eagle 1 smeared and left streaks everywhere on my black car that you have to wipe down over and over.

Megs Ultimate Quick detailer is hands down the best over-the-counter QD I've ever used.

Spendy and not available in gallons though so I haven't purchased any more.

if you havent tried lucas slick mist then go ahead and kick yourself.

then go to jegs 5.99 a bottle i got 4. and go throw away every container of quick

detailer you have now.

trust me on thes this shit is bad ass. never ever streeks makes shit paint look new and good. hell it made the laquer paint on the blazer look like i buffed it and it still does. i got one for each vehicle and one for the garage now. ill never use another

• 3 weeks later...
It does smell good. I almost want to use on the interior. What do you use on your vinyl ? Door panels and dash ? My car still has the new car smell actually and would like to keep it that way. No armor all. I hate that stuff.

Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer is what I've been using for interior dash/door panels

if you havent tried lucas slick mist then go ahead and kick yourself.

then go to jegs 5.99 a bottle i got 4. and go throw away every container of quick

detailer you have now.

trust me on thes this shit is bad ass. never ever streeks makes shit paint look new and good. hell it made the laquer paint on the blazer look like i buffed it and it still does. i got one for each vehicle and one for the garage now. ill never use another

jegs the only place that sell it ? hard to believe it would be better then the meguiars black bottle. I would try it though.

jegs the only place that sell it ? hard to believe it would be better then the meguiars black bottle. I would try it though.

I just bought a bottle at AutoZone today. $4.99 for a small one, $8.99 for a large one. I bought the large size, based on the recommendations here.