anyone have a mitre saw i can borrow?

evan9381

looking to see if anyone has a compound sliding mitre saw, 10" or 12" i can borrow for a day or two. will probably need it wednesday, so i can pick up tuesday night or wednesday morning. i will buy my own blade so im not using yours...will just be using it to cut some pieces of laminate flooring.

and of course, i can give you $$ as a deposit.

TIA

i need to get a finishing blade for it...something with (i think he said) 100-120 tooth that wont chip the edge of the cut on the laminate...id assume you have something on there for cutting 2x4's and the such right? if so, its probably like a 50 tooth.

its no problem though...knock on wood, but im actually a bit under budget so far...i planned on about $1000-1500 for stuff like misc tools, materials (mud, screws, etc) that i didnt pick up before we started, and im at <$400 so far. i still need casing and baseboards and stuff, but im actually surprised ive spent as little as i have.

friday to today i think ive made 12 different trips to lowes. ill know once my CC online statement updates tomorrow or wednesday. lucky me im so close. lol