Time for another gun. WTB small frame revolver, 357, titanium cyclinder

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

Well i have been shooting about 250+ rounds a week for the past 16 weeks, and i had my first "jam" this week.

That's one to many for me and it wasn't even my CCW but, now I want a 357, alloy frame, titanium, hammerless revolver. Something in the 10oz or 12oz range. Let me know what you got.

Thanks

Oh yeah don't start about the jam, it was a "New" 1985 H&K that didn't strip the next round.

where you shooting all the time? tom came up to the shop and bs'ed for a few, we are going to go shoot this week I think. Should come out, not sure yet where we are going. I think he was talking about going tomorrow or friday

Well i have been shooting about 250+ rounds a week for the past 16 weeks, and i had my first "jam" this week.

That's one to many for me and it wasn't even my CCW but, now I want a 357, alloy frame, titanium, hammerless revolver. Something in the 10oz or 12oz range. Let me know what you got.

Thanks

Oh yeah don't start about the jam, it was a "New" 1985 H&K that didn't strip the next round.

If you haven't fired one before, you might want to rent one first.

I have fired full house .454 Cassul loads and had no problems and don't consider myself sensitive to recoil... but +P .38 loads in one of those had me flinching terribly (didn't even step up to magnums). I don't think I'd be able to practice effectively with one.

Guest GMoney
Yeap. I never flinch. If I ever have to pull the trigger on some one believe me I would be so amped it wouldn't matter how much kick it has.

Guest GMoney
As for practice for ccw you shouldn't be practicing past a distance of 5 feet. Cause you can't get mugged from across the street and full on long distance gun shoots... good luck running and gunning....