Cbus Red Light Cameras

KennyFKINPowerz

bring it. when I was eating my lunch yesterday I counted how many cars rolled through the stop sign down the corner. 1 out of 34 cars actually did a full complete stop.

It's fucking annoying because I see this at Easton, ALL the time... NOBODY ever stops at the stop signs. Not that it's really relevant to red light cameras, it is really annoying.

I just wish an officer would take up residence at the Hard Rd exit of the Sawmill Center plaza. There's a "No Left Turn" sign there that would be a total gold mine.

And why am I pointing this one out yet again? Because some idjit insisted on making a left into crowded traffic, and held up the whole damned Sawmill intersection during rush hour again.

bring it. when I was eating my lunch yesterday I counted how many cars rolled through the stop sign down the corner. 1 out of 34 cars actually did a full complete stop.

These are not at stop signs, guy. red LIGHT cameras. Stop signs are dumb when there is no traffic, pedestrian or car. They should be yield with no traffic, it would save fuel.

I personally think these cameras are bullshit. I am all for cameras for most instances but the only fricken reason thses cameras are such a big thing in the last couple of years is because our city budgets are screwed and this is a way to pull in extra dollars. Maybe if our city's/state didnt blow so much money on dumb shit and we didnt have crooked politicians trying to steal every dollar they can then maybe our budgets wouldnt be so screwed. Or maybe if they laid off all the lazy ass state/city employees who are not doing their job then that would help too. Not saying all of them are but there are a big giant handful of them. Its obvious that most people dont want them here. Almost every time a city puts them up then the residents vote to have them taken down. Not sure how much Columbus is paying for these cameras but I read that each one costs about 50,000 - 60,000 to put up. What a waste of fricken money.

Or its a incentive for people to stop running red lights and killing people.

And what is next? How about limiting all cars to 70mph because speed kills. C'mon

These cameras are a big ball of shit wrapped in a nice little package to make them look better.

And what is next? How about limiting all cars to 70mph because speed kills. C'mon

These cameras are a big ball of shit wrapped in a nice little package to make them look better.

So are you for running through red lights or against it?

its all about the roundabouts... shame people arent smart enough to use em!

People don't know how to use them is a huge problem.

I'm a fan of round-a-bouts for sure and the are the best way to keep a flow of traffic IMO. But one thing I can't stand is coming up to a round-a-bout when there are cars in front of me. They show a yield sign and people stop, look BOTH ways then go.

If we had more I'm sure people would get used to them though.

People don't know how to use them is a huge problem.

I'm a fan of round-a-bouts for sure and the are the best way to keep a flow of traffic IMO. But one thing I can't stand is coming up to a round-a-bout when there are cars in front of me. They show a yield sign and people stop, look BOTH ways then go.

If we had more I'm sure people would get used to them though.

Yeah I just moved over by the one on Morse by New Albany, and even really never using them before, I cannot stand people basically stopping when there is no need to...Ill admit I should probably slow just a tad more than I do, but hey...theyre a lot of fun lol