Sonic May 7th

Squidward

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats my miata and thanks and dude next time stop by thats hiw you meet people and less ricer flybys when leaving we now what blow off valves sound like :rolleyes:

I drove threw there on my way back from easton,I had the blue talon, there was only a couple cars there, but i noticed someones white miata convertable slammed with the roll cage, to whom ever owns that car, that thing is hella sick. I also noticed i believe it was a black MazadaSpeed3 all clean specially the black 2g talon. I would of stoped by and grabed a bite but i didnt kno anyone plus i was on my way to a rave at BoMA.

You guys went 85 through that storm? My tires were getting skitterish at 45mph, so I didn't take the freeway. Next time though; Eman, it's on. :D

what we are racing? if i get my head on so im not a fuckin power stroke then Im down lol and you need new tires or a freaking alignment i was doin 80 on the highway with my tires and fuck ton of camber and draggin puddles lol then the a4 and I found a lil ricer to fuck with on 23 :cool:

what we are racing? if i get my head on so im not a fuckin power stroke then Im down lol and you need new tires or a freaking alignment i was doin 80 on the highway with my tires and fuck ton of camber and draggin puddles lol then the a4 and I found a lil ricer to fuck with on 23 :cool:

I was fine in the rain draggin that ricer fuck through puddles :Dlol

I drove threw there on my way back from easton,I had the blue talon, there was only a couple cars there, but i noticed someones white miata convertable slammed with the roll cage, to whom ever owns that car, that thing is hella sick. I also noticed i believe it was a black MazadaSpeed3 all clean specially the black 2g talon. I would of stoped by and grabed a bite but i didnt kno anyone plus i was on my way to a rave at BoMA.

I never understood not parking to at least say hi. You spent all that time to drive out there, might as well meet a few people so the next time you can stay a while.

We don't bite, (besides alex, he loves the cock)

I was expecting more than two laps. Am disappoint.

haha

dude next time stop by thats how you meet people

Wise words.

You guys went 85 through that storm? My tires were getting skitterish at 45mph, so I didn't take the freeway. Next time though; Eman, it's on. :D

No, I was going 65, and Jones might have been going 75 for 5 seconds. The S8 does have AWD, excellent tires and weighs 4000+lbs. Your little 3 with self proclaimed crappy tires is a whole different experience in rain.

I had no problem though.

Good to see everyone out, I always have a good time when I come.

Had a good time guys. Holy crap the rain started coming down when we left. I got behind most of you due to his slow ass rain driving mazda. lol ;)

I actually had an 'altercation' just before I got home turning left off of 23 onto sandusky. I usually stay right after the turn and then turn right onto 42 to go over the bridge, but people like to race you in the left lane becuz they think you're going to get over for sandusky. (and this is what most people do) Guy in a cavalier with blue underlights decided to try to take me there in the wet. lol I love beating peoples ass on the left turn and short straight only to turn right anyway. It's fun showing them, "yes, i could have taken your lane, but I'm not even going that way, jackass." :D

thats my miata and thanks and dude next time stop by thats hiw you meet people and less ricer flybys when leaving we now what blow off valves sound like :rolleyes:

I was gonna to but i lost track of time, I didnt mean to do the whole ricer thing wasnt tryin to show off, i was jus in a hurry. Next time Ill deff stop by say hi and hang out.

I never really noticed that Sonic and giant eagle tho..

I was gonna to but i lost track of time, I didnt mean to do the whole ricer thing wasnt tryin to show off, i was jus in a hurry. Next time Ill deff stop by say hi and hang out.

I never really noticed that Sonic and giant eagle tho..

( . Y . )

Boobs