Americans...

V8 Beast

Common sense is out of style

Freedoms are taken for granted

Being overwieght and/or gay seems to be the new thing

Everyones too busy working overtime to pay off credit cards to raise their own kids

People have very little money management skills

We bitch and complain rather than counting our blessings

Our government steals from us

Our family values are weak

Our kids are almost to the point where they are going to legally have to wear helmets and knee pads at all times

We are so dumb we tear down and destroy things we need to survive like trees and water.

We live for today while messing up tomorrow....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you man. The average American is a stupid fucking idiot with no care for anyone but himself. It irks me everytime i think of it. How can so many people be so stupid? There is a large percentage of our population who you could walk up to with an unlabeled map of the united states and say what's this? and they'd have no idea. Seriously? Thats fucking pathetic.

I hear you man. The average American is a stupid fucking idiot with no care for anyone but himself. It irks me everytime i think of it. How can so many people be so stupid? There is a large percentage of our population who you could walk up to with an unlabeled map of the united states and say what's this? and they'd have no idea. Seriously? Thats fucking pathetic.

obamas fault!!!!!!!!

I think I found one of those average Americans you were talking about.

I'm no saint but damn if my air poluting car, daily bitching sessions, and 20 pounds of extra fat is actually in the top percent of good Americans :nono:

Our President basically volunteered to be the coach for a retarded swim team that never learned how to swim. Its sad...

I hate that everyone is offended by everything now. Being politically correct is right, and if you aren't, then you're wrong. "One Nation under God"- a foundation of this Country is being attacked. Hell there is a scripture quote from the Bible on our ACOGs (Scopes on our rifles) that the Muslim community is getting pissy about. Granted, last I checked, a vast majority of terrorist attacks against this country was carried out by those that were "followers" of Islam.

As it is on my TA31 ACOG - 2COR4:6

"For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

FYI- These scopes work in the lowest light conditions possible. Not for the fact of who we are fighting at the present moment. Personally, I don't care what your religion is, the country was founded upon mostly Christian beliefs. Another thing, the Muslim community should be happy this isn't WWII.

ABC's bullshit propaganda:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794&page=1

PS- ACOGs are great for controlled pairs ;)

Granted, last I checked, a vast majority of terrorist attacks against this country was carried out by those that were "followers" of Islam.

Wow. Pure genius. I'm blown away by the thoughtfulness of this statement.

You know, now that I think about it, a lot of those people who attack this country also believe that it is important to not shave their beards. I'm thinking we should start being suspicious of everyone with beards because if everyone who attacks our country has a beard, people with beards must be more likely to attack our country.

V8Beast, clearly your initial point in this thread is correct.

• Downvote 1

I hate that everyone is offended by everything now. Being politically correct is right, and if you aren't, then you're wrong. "One Nation under God"- a foundation of this Country is being attacked. Hell there is a scripture quote from the Bible on our ACOGs (Scopes on our rifles) that the Muslim community is getting pissy about. Granted, last I checked, a vast majority of terrorist attacks against this country was carried out by those that were "followers" of Islam.

"For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

FYI- These scopes work in the lowest light conditions possible. Not for the fact of who we are fighting at the present moment. Personally, I don't care what your religion is, the country was founded upon mostly Christian beliefs. Another thing, the Muslim community should be happy this isn't WWII.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794&page=1

You know, now that I think about it, a lot of those people who attack this country also believe that it is important to not shave their beards. I'm thinking we should start being suspicious of everyone with beards because if everyone who attacks our country has a beard, people with beards must be more likely to attack our country.

V8Beast, clearly your initial point in this thread is correct.

Clearly you taking one section out of his entire comment is the reason this country is going to shit.

Sorry but you are way off. Educate yourself. Most of the terrorism that happen on US soil is created by Americans.

A few you might remember.

Ted Kaczynski - Unabomber

Timothy McVeigh - Oklahoma City Bomber

Terry Nichols - Oklahoma City Bomber

Eric Rudolph - Abortion Clinic Bomber

Clayton Waagner - Mailed hoax letters thought to contain Anthrax

And lets not forget our own Government. I think we wrote the book on how to terrorize others.

Sorry but you are way off. Educate yourself. Most of the terrorism that happen on US soil is created by Americans.

A few you might remember.

Ted Kaczynski - Unabomber

Timothy McVeigh - Oklahoma City Bomber

Terry Nichols - Oklahoma City Bomber

Eric Rudolph - Abortion Clinic Bomber

Clayton Waagner - Mailed hoax letters thought to contain Anthrax

And lets not forget our own Government. I think we wrote the book on how to terrorize others.

How many Anti-Terrorism schools have you been to? Do you have a TS clearance? Let me go into some meat and potatoes for you. Yes, in the realm of "DOMESTIC TERRORISM", there has been more SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITES that have occured. YES, I will agree with your statement.

I won't even touch on the amount of information that flows daily of attacks targeted towards the United States from Extremist Muslim Groups. Maybe I should step into it:

Here's a list for you-

4/14/1972 USA New York, NY 1-Killed 3-Injured Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.

1/19/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY 1-Killed 1-Injured Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.

7/18/1973 USA Washington, DC 8-Killed 2-Injured Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.

10/19/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 1-Injured Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.

10/29/1973 USA Berkeley, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.

11/25/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.

12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.

12/13/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A woman is shot to deah on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.

12/20/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.

12/22/1973 USA Oakland, CA 2-Killed 0-Injured Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.

12/24/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.

1/24/1974 USA Oakland, CA 4-Killed 1-Injured Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.

4/1/1974 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 1-Injured A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.

4/16/1974 USA Ingleside, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.

3/9/1977 USA Washington, DC 1-Killed 1-Injured Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.

7/22/1980 USA Bethesda, MD 1-Killed 0-Injured A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.

8/31/1980 USA Savou, IL 2-Killed 0-Injured An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.

1/31/1990 USA Tuscon, AZ 1-Killed 0-Injured A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.

11/5/1990 USA New York City, NY 1-Killed 0-Injured An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.

1/25/1993 USA Langley, VA 2-Killed 3-Injured- A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.

2/26/1993 USA New York, NY 6-Killed 1040- Injured- Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.

3/1/1994 USA Brooklyn, NY 1-Killed 0-Injured A Muslim fires on a vanload of Jewish boys, killing one.

3/23/1997 USA New York, NY 1-Killed 6-Injured A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.

4/3/1997 USA Lompoc, CA 1-Killed 0- Injured A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.

10/31/1999 USA Near Nantucket 217-Killed 0-Injured An Egyptian airline pilot runs a planeload of 217 passengers into the water after uttering a Qur'anic prayer.

3/17/2000 USA Atlanta, GA 1-Killed 1-Injured A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.

This is before 9/11, hell I haven't touched upon the USS Cole, US Embassy bombings, Beruit, etc....

I'm not un-educated as you espect just because I may type like a biggot. I'm not by any means, I just don't have respect for their culture. Maybe it's because you've never experienced their culture, had to live among them, been shot/blown up by them, had friends killed by them, or in general have your way of life targeted because of their ideology.

-There is also a fine line between TERRORIST and PATRIOT. The Founding Fathers of this country might have been labeled TERRORISTS by today's standards.

FYI, suicide bombers are clean shaven before they go boom. I know, it's happened to me. You fail.

BTW- My original statement was DIRECTED at the fact that the current powers that be, are APPOLOGIZING to the Muslim World Community. It is one reason we are failing as a SUPER POWER in the world. Not to mention, it will open the flood gates once again for our very citizens to be killed in a cowardly act.

i am scared to grow up and see where things go. true story. i grew up in a household where assbeatings were the thing, and lawsuits were unheard of. i wish things remained the same for the rest of this country. where did the sense of pride go for americans? shit away by pussies and whiny tits.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20stuff/13.jpg

Until she turns around... ;)

And not really a fair comparison. The most fair comparison would be Britain. And they're having the same problems. Including all of Europe is unfair. I would be thin, too, if I couldn't afford food. :)

I actually had something important to add. However, the more I read the thread, the more I feel I should just stay out of it so as not to get on a soapbox and go off on a tangent. lol

How many Anti-Terrorism schools have you been to? Do you have a TS clearance? Let me go into some meat and potatoes for you. Yes, in the realm of "DOMESTIC TERRORISM", there has been more SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITES that have occured. YES, I will agree with your statement.

I won't even touch on the amount of information that flows daily of attacks targeted towards the United States from Extremist Muslim Groups. Maybe I should step into it:

Here's a list for you-

4/14/1972 USA New York, NY 1-Killed 3-Injured Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.

1/19/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY 1-Killed 1-Injured Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.

7/18/1973 USA Washington, DC 8-Killed 2-Injured Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.

10/19/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 1-Injured Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.

10/29/1973 USA Berkeley, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.

11/25/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.

12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.

12/13/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A woman is shot to deah on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.

12/20/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.

12/22/1973 USA Oakland, CA 2-Killed 0-Injured Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.

12/24/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.

1/24/1974 USA Oakland, CA 4-Killed 1-Injured Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.

4/1/1974 USA Oakland, CA 1-Killed 1-Injured A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.

4/16/1974 USA Ingleside, CA 1-Killed 0-Injured A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.

3/9/1977 USA Washington, DC 1-Killed 1-Injured Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.

7/22/1980 USA Bethesda, MD 1-Killed 0-Injured A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.

8/31/1980 USA Savou, IL 2-Killed 0-Injured An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.

1/31/1990 USA Tuscon, AZ 1-Killed 0-Injured A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.

11/5/1990 USA New York City, NY 1-Killed 0-Injured An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.

1/25/1993 USA Langley, VA 2-Killed 3-Injured- A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.

2/26/1993 USA New York, NY 6-Killed 1040- Injured- Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.

3/1/1994 USA Brooklyn, NY 1-Killed 0-Injured A Muslim fires on a vanload of Jewish boys, killing one.

3/23/1997 USA New York, NY 1-Killed 6-Injured A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.

4/3/1997 USA Lompoc, CA 1-Killed 0- Injured A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.

10/31/1999 USA Near Nantucket 217-Killed 0-Injured An Egyptian airline pilot runs a planeload of 217 passengers into the water after uttering a Qur'anic prayer.

3/17/2000 USA Atlanta, GA 1-Killed 1-Injured A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.

This is before 9/11, hell I haven't touched upon the USS Cole, US Embassy bombings, Beruit, etc....

I'm not un-educated as you espect just because I may type like a biggot. I'm not by any means, I just don't have respect for their culture. Maybe it's because you've never experienced their culture, had to live among them, been shot/blown up by them, had friends killed by them, or in general have your way of life targeted because of their ideology.

-There is also a fine line between TERRORIST and PATRIOT. The Founding Fathers of this country might have been labeled TERRORISTS by today's standards.

It appears I dont need to have the "credentials" you have to see that the list you provided is small in comparison to the daily terror we see in this country at the hands of our fellow Americans every day.

I applaud your service to our country and have a lot of respect for you and all that are in your shoes. So I will end this with we can agree to disagree.

Keeping us safe from terrorist should start at home. If only we had our own oil.

Did anyone read about the kids that had on the American flag shirts on Cindo De Mayo? Even the Latin Americans thought the teachers were full of shit.

Why are we so butt hurt about everything!!!!!!