Thanks DTM

Sam1647545489

Thanks Brian for taking my car in earlier then requested today and getting it all tuned and fixing alot of the issues i was having with it. The car runs 10x better now and doesnt die on hot starts anymore. Again thanks for the great service and I was happy with what you did with the car and what the car did as well.

Guest Removed
Out of injector and maf... :(

you got 30's or 42's in it?

id say do some 60's and a stock 05 maf with a mafia... and IIRC, you put a big fuel system on it, so you should be good to 600 wheel or so then

???

So I take it the above numbers that Paul posted where not the dyno numbers...

BTW... Sending you a PM about the Concrete crack we talked about...

Pauls number is not correct. I have 42# injectors on it. Got your pm and will be calling you. I am gonna grab a set of 60's and a maf extender and then I should be good to the number I wanna achieve.

Pauls number is not correct. I have 42# injectors on it. Got your pm and will be calling you. I am gonna grab a set of 60's and a maf extender and then I should be good to the number I wanna achieve.

How about 80's and E-85?

Guest Removed

42's should be good to a bit more then that. whats the fuel system specs?

42's should be good to a bit more then that. whats the fuel system specs?

A-1000 pump with -8an feed and -6an return. I am sure they will go alil more but the duty cycle was pretty high even when we turned up the fuel pressure. I am goin to need them anyways so I will grab them and the extender and push the block to the limits.

Guest Removed
A-1000 pump with -8an feed and -6an return. I am sure they will go alil more but the duty cycle was pretty high even when we turned up the fuel pressure. I am goin to need them anyways so I will grab them and the extender and push the block to the limits.

i know i already stated its a auto car here, and it kind of slipped my mind for a second... but even still... unless your converter is looser then im giving it credit for.

what stall is it, whats the slip rating on it? whats the final drive in that thing(i know you have said it before, but i dont remember) but your kind of limited on tire height as is IIRC..

and being a auto now, it will be a little easier on the block, but it will depend alot on a/r and boost level etc.