WTT: Xbox 360 wireless controller for a wired one

Flyin Miata

I know this is kind of a long shot, but is there anyone out there with a good condition wired controller for Xbox 360 that would want to trade for a wireless one? I like the lightness of the wired one, and not having to deal with batteries is a plus.

Anyone that has one and wants to trade let me know, I'm willing to drive to anywhere in the greater Columbus area.

Huh ?

To the OP, couldn't you just get the Charge and Play cable and use the wireless as a wired ?

I had no clue these even existed until now, but it's exactly what I need. Thanks for enlightening me :cool:.

jesus, my brain isn't working... when I read wireless, I thought wireless internet, not controller.... reading > me

It's cool, although I was pretty confused trying to imagine how the controller could plug into the ethernet port.

I bought one of those, total crap. They would be alright if the cords were about 3x longer and the charge lasted more than five hours.

Devito you can swing by tomorrow night and have mine for free if you want, but it comes with a specialized charge pack so the controller won't be any lighter..

Thanks for the offer, but I just bought one of these hopefully not total crap charge cables since I had a target gift card I forgot about. From what I read they don't fully charge up until 5 or 6 full cycles, so we'll see what happens.

If it ends up not working as well as I hope, I may hit you up about that controller.