Need to find a couple body shops..

Veritas

Ok, weird to say I know but I need help with a couple of things regarding an insurance claim I've got and getting our mustang fixed.

We were hit back in march and this guy messed up the front of our car decently good but didn't total it, but messed up the body panels decently. I need to find I think two shops - one that would make an outrageous estimate and another that has a more reasonable price but solid work and oem parts etc. The car is a 2003 mustang GT 5 spd and the front driver side and passenger side, front bumper and passenger side door got mangled up one way or another.

If this isn't the right place to ask for that kind of advice, then move it but I don't think this really falls under tech help..

Anyways thanks in advance!

Terron

2 excellent body shops are Clifford Automotive (A CR Sponsor) and another is CG's on Buyers Circle. I have a little more experience with CG's, but both are excellent at what they do as far as a fair price.

I have been to Jackson's up on Northwest Parkway on the north end of Marysville. They are a fantastic mom and pop type shop that is a little expensive, but they do fantastic work. I know at least 3 co workers who have gone there. Did a wonderful job on my car and worked with me on price since I did not have collision.

Jackson's Collision Services‎

21013 Northwest Parkway, Marysville, OH 43040-8828

(937) 642-4686‎

Vic's Body Shop on Westerville Rd. I used to work there and they are top notch.

I agree, goto cliffford's and vic's, you can't go wrong with either.

I have been to Jackson's up on Northwest Parkway on the north end of Marysville. They are a fantastic mom and pop type shop that is a little expensive, but they do fantastic work. I know at least 3 co workers who have gone there. Did a wonderful job on my car and worked with me on price since I did not have collision.

Jackson's Collision Services‎

21013 Northwest Parkway, Marysville, OH 43040-8828

(937) 642-4686‎

The jackson's are good friends of mine, The one shop they have in Raymond only does honda and acura cars and the northwest does everything else. Either way they did my 2000 civic si back in the day when my buddy wrecked it. They do amazing work you can ask anyone at honda or marysville and they will tell you they are top notch painters. Both shops have the most high tech paint booths, bake rooms all kinds of things. They might be a small "mom and pops" place but I have not seen a nicer bodyshop looks/work wise since I lived in california.