Carwin vs Lesnar

AWW$HEEET

This fight is going to look like 2 drump trucks hitting head on going 100 mph or it will be very boring.

The problem is both of these guys can end a fight with a single punch, and they both know that so it would be dumb to go balls out. It is going to come down to who has the better game plan and conditioning.

I think Lesnar will be just to much for Carwin. If you saw those two standing side by side after the Carwin vs Mir fight it was crazy how big Lesnar is. The other thing that you really can't simulate is how quick Lesnar is.

Carwin can't just charge in on him, he will get KO'd and he is not going to pin Lesnar up against the cage like he did Mir.

To be honest I think you are going to have to catch Lesnar with a punch, hope you stun him enough to get him down or knock him out. If you catch him and don't do that you would be exposed to one of those lunch box size fists and you can ask Mir, Coture, and Herring how that feels...

Here are my thoughts. Carwin has knockout power and Lesnar does not. The only person he damaged with punches is Couture. Mir was not a knockout. He pinned his arms down with 265 pounds of muscle and hammer fisted the poo out of his face, still not knocking him out. Carwin could end this with a well placed wrecking ball of a hand as seen in 12 straight fights. Lesnar will not...Carwin has a chin and a half.

Flipside Lesnar can wrestle a small Hyundai and win. He will have to shoot and tie Carwin up. I dont think Carwin has ever really been challenged on the ground as all of his fights end in the first from people, even Mir, trying to play billy bad ass and go toe to toe.

I dont like either of them, but I see Lesnar taking this by ground and pound or submission...I dont think even he wants to go toe to toe with Carwin nor do i think he could.

Ps....Evans will beat the stuffing out of Rampage. :)

Lesnar>Carwin Rampage>Evans

"Rampage gonna get his belt back"

Evans is going to try to be cocky in this fight and do his standard crap. Rampage is not the sort of fighter that you want to let catch you with a punch. Evans was lucky to beat Silva (even more so considering silva was hurt) because he got sloppy.

yes...he doesnt have the power that Carwin has with his hands and doesnt stand a chance toe to toe.

Lesnar nutswingers. Couture was the only one he put down with his fists and he is what...220 and Brock is 265??? Have you ever been in the ring and felt a 45 pound weight difference in a punch? Carwin has knocked out 12 for 12 in the first. No comparison. (and again I dont like either of them).

yes...he doesnt have the power that Carwin has with his hands and doesnt stand a chance toe to toe.

Lesnar nutswingers. Couture was the only one he put down with his fists and he is what...220 and Brock is 265??? Have you ever been in the ring and felt a 45 pound weight difference in a punch? Carwin has knocked out 12 for 12 in the first. No comparison. (and again I dont like either of them).

Technically he has T(ko) 7 out of 12 4 by submission and 1 by punches submission.

Technically he has T(ko) 7 out of 12 4 by submission and 1 by punches submission.

Fair statement. I stand corrected as I was going to say the same for Lesnar. Thanks for pointing that out. I am trying to stay as objective as possible.

Your right he does not have any power at all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Av5SkGoSg

post fight after the beating

http://sportchitchat.com/wp-content/plugins/hot-linked-image-cacher/upload///Heath-Herring.jpg

That punch pretty much broke Herrings face.

I am not a Lesnar nutswinger, I just know a human wrecking machine when I see one :)

I know its a little soon, but predictions?

I like Shane, and Brock both. I think Brock will end up beating the shit out of him. After that I say that Gabe Gonzaga or Noguera needs a shot at him, only logical outcome.

I used to have alot of hope for Gonzaga, but now, i'm not so sure he'll ever be a true heavyweight contender at this point.

Carwin can knock Brock out. The only knockout he's really had was Randy and that punch just happeded to catch him around the back of the head. However, I think he's going to try to take Carwin down.

And Rampage for the win, again.

Your right he does not have any power at all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Av5SkGoSg

post fight after the beating

http://sportchitchat.com/wp-content/plugins/hot-linked-image-cacher/upload///Heath-Herring.jpg

That punch pretty much broke Herrings face.

I am not a Lesnar nutswinger, I just know a human wrecking machine when I see one :)

lol. Im not saying he has nothing...im just comparing to Carwin. Broke Herrings face or not...he did not get knocked out he lost by decision. My statements are just a comparison to each other (Carwin/Lesnar). Carwin could win with standup. Brock will win if it goes to the ground and he doesnt do something stupid to get caught up in another submission. Human wrecking machine is undisputed, but so is Carwin with all 1st round wins. No one is giving Carwin any props to this point which is why I say nutswingers. I dont like either of them...

Im not so much calling you personally a nutswinger as you post objectively.

lol. Im not saying he has nothing...im just comparing to Carwin. Broke Herrings face or not...he did not get knocked out he lost by decision. My statements are just a comparison to each other (Carwin/Lesnar). Carwin could win with standup. Brock will win if it goes to the ground and he doesnt do something stupid to get caught up in another submission. Human wrecking machine is undisputed, but so is Carwin with all 1st round wins. No one is giving Carwin any props to this point which is why I say nutswingers. I dont like either of them...

Im not so much calling you personally a nutswinger as you post objectively.

Carwin does have good stand up but he only really has one quality win in my eyes, Mir. I also think that Lesnar has underrated standup and Carwin has underrated ground game because of his wrestling background.

It is going to be very interesting to see how the fight plays out. Will Carwin just go in there and let his hands fly? Will Lesnar be caution or try to go for a quick takedown?

If I were in Lesnars corner there is no way in hell I would give Carwin a chance to get his range or feel comfortable. I would use Lesnars size in a clintch and deal out some knees and elbows then move for some sort of takedown.

If I were in Carwins corner I would work on a stupid amount of takedown defence and study a lot of filim to see if Lesnar has any openings in his attacks. Now when Lesnar does shoot for that takedown that is where you stuff it, and then try to deal out some punishment while he is trying to take you down.

Carwin does have good stand up but he only really has one quality win in my eyes, Mir. I also think that Lesnar has underrated standup and Carwin has underrated ground game because of his wrestling background.

It is going to be very interesting to see how the fight plays out. Will Carwin just go in there and let his hands fly? Will Lesnar be caution or try to go for a quick takedown?

If I were in Lesnars corner there is no way in hell I would give Carwin a chance to get his range or feel comfortable. I would use Lesnars size in a clintch and deal out some knees and elbows then move for some sort of takedown.

If I were in Carwins corner I would work on a stupid amount of takedown defence and study a lot of filim to see if Lesnar has any openings in his attacks. Now when Lesnar does shoot for that takedown that is where you stuff it, and then try to deal out some punishment while he is trying to take you down.

If I were in Carwins corner I would be studying old WWE tapes and praying that he doesnt get body slammed.

If I were in Lesnars corner I would be working on the finishing move after he stomps carwins ass.

Just kidding Lesnar>Carwin

Yeah no one has mentioned the speed that Lesnar has. That is one thing that cannot be overlooked. He has the size of the biggest heavyweight, but moves like a lightweight. His movement is almost insurmountable. If he wants to shoot, he will basically impose his will on Carwin. I think the only defense is run the fuck away, or get really lucky and land a punch as he is shooting.

Yeah no one has mentioned the speed that Lesnar has. That is one thing that cannot be overlooked. He has the size of the biggest heavyweight, but moves like a lightweight. His movement is almost insurmountable. If he wants to shoot, he will basically impose his will on Carwin. I think the only defense is run the fuck away, or get really lucky and land a punch as he is shooting.

Carwin has that lucky punch. We have seen it a few times now. At first I thought it was a fluke, but he has decent precision.

Brock is no doubt fast (surprisingly)...if he gets caught shooting in though he could end up on the mat face first.