Droid=Biggest pile of shit i have ever owned!!

russian rocket

honestly i fucking hate this phone.

i got this phone 2 months ago and have been having a lot of issues with the mic, people complained that they couldnt hear me or i was all gurgly. so, i complained and they sent me a refurbished phone in exchange for my brand new phone. i was pissed about this and told them i didnt want a refurbished piece of shit, but they reassured me that the refurbished phones are as good as new and have a 100 pt inspection. well i got my replacement phone last night. go to work this morning, made a couple calls. then around noonish i go to check the time and the screen wont turn on. i pulled the battery and tried to turn it on again but nothing. fucking bullshit. go to verizon store, had to wait about 15 minutes before someone could assist me. the lady tries to turn on my phone and then says she will need to try a different battery just to be on the safe side, she disappeared for 10 minutes..... then she said my phone is broken :eek: and they will send me a replacement, best part is she said she wont charge me for shipping, gee fucking thanks.

i swear i have never had this much trouble with att. im regretting switching to verizon and if they didnt have better coverage in my area, i would never have switched.

i got this phone 2 months ago and have been having a lot of issues with the mic, people complained that they couldnt hear me or i was all gurgly. so, i complained and they sent me a refurbished phone in exchange for my brand new phone. i was pissed about this and told them i didnt want a refurbished piece of shit, but they reassured me that the refurbished phones are as good as new and have a 100 pt inspection. well i got my replacement phone last night. go to work this morning, made a couple calls. then around noonish i go to check the time and the screen wont turn on. i pulled the battery and tried to turn it on again but nothing. fucking bullshit. go to verizon store, had to wait about 15 minutes before someone could assist me. the lady tries to turn on my phone and then says she will need to try a different battery just to be on the safe side, she disappeared for 10 minutes..... then she said my phone is broken :eek: and they will send me a replacement, best part is she said she wont charge me for shipping, gee fucking thanks.

i swear i have never had this much trouble with att. im regretting switching to verizon and if they didnt have better coverage in my area, i would never have switched.

Stop using it to hammer in nails under water. That is the only conclusion I can come to. You have a ton of droid users on this forum, and well, the phones have been fantastic. I suggest you get an IPHONE, as they are the most device built.

Stop using it to hammer in nails under water. That is the only conclusion I can come to. You have a ton of droid users on this forum, and well, the phones have been fantastic. I suggest you get an IPHONE, as they are the most device built.

sad part is, i came from the iphone to the droid because of the coverage area in lima.

I'll give you $50 for it...

KillJoy

Some of the phones had issues with the mic. You are a lucky winner of a phone from that bad batch. My sister had a mic issue as well. She's been sporting one of those 100 point inspected phones for 30 days with no issues so far.

Be careful with the apps, some of them have been known to crash phones. I would suggest finding a good virus protection app when you get your replacement. P.S. If you would have held down x key while pressing the power button or volumeup and the camera it would have probably came on to a boot menu. You couldnt have fixed it but it would have came on and gave you errors when trying to get it to reboot.

Erica is having the same issues with her's. She is on her original one still. We are going back this week after they attempted to "update" it with no change in performance.

That's funny that this came up. My wife and I just upgraded phones and got droids and we have the same problem. It's hard to understand what she is saying when I call her. She thought it was just my hearing and I showed this to her. Maybe we'll have to exchange them too.

Erica's cuts out completely like you can hear her, but she can't hear us. Had this issue with multiple phones calling to hers.

Could be a network issue. Usually its all or nothing. If she hangs up calls back and it works it may not be the phone... but theres a 95% chance its the phone.

tried to get them to exchange my droid for it but they wouldnt since i was passed the 30 days.

It's very important to test every aspect of a device within those first 30 days. Especially since youre stuck for two years. I am about to experience this next month.

that's wierd, this is the FIRST I've heard of ANYONE having any issues with their Droid... I got mine on the first day, hacked the living piss out of it and it is still by far the best phone I've ever owned.... I can't say enough good things about it and I hate giving techy devices praise no matter how good the device is.