Hello folks

EfiniRX7

Wow wow wow wow...it was going good until I saw that you traded the M3 for a V6 camaro...I vote ban.

I know man, thats the dark hole in my life. The M3 was having some expensive problems and I need a daily. I am now trying to flip the camaro for another M3 with less miles.

Thank you for not sucking at life!

Great intro and nice cars. There are a few of us on there that are photo junkies and I would not mind doing some shots of your FD if you like.

That would be cool. Every picture I take is crap. I think I might only have 3 pictures of my car that's not blurry.

Welcome to the site and thanks for the good intro, I actually have come to appreciate that level of dedication to joining a site. Allot of new people entering CR need to look through your intro and see how it is done. Again thank you and enjoy your time here. :thumbup:

Great FD, I remember it from 7club. I'd love to see the cage when you get finished if you don't mind.

I'm a fan of the s14 and Camaro as well, but also vote to get the M3 back. :p

Welcome to the site.

I know man, thats the dark hole in my life. The M3 was having some expensive problems and I need a daily. I am now trying to flip the camaro for another M3 with less miles.

Sounds like a good plan and I am a Camaro fan. Welcome and great intro.

wow, I hope you were high when you said that.

Im just trying to ruffle feathers. I am a big fan of keeping the engine the car was designed for. The corvette was not designed around a rotary, and the FD was not designed around the ls1.

what up matt how did you end up running at autox?

Not so bad, but not super great. I ran a 38.2 for my best time. I think I could have broke into the 37's if I would have been able to hold it together in the slalom. The car was great but the driver needs work. The fastest car ran in the 35.6 or 7 range. I would have to check when they post results.