I can't believe I just found this....

944s2

This was from about 4 years ago. I had been out cruising with some other guys from the Dayton area. We turned left onto 35 W in Xenia by Kilkare. The guys in front with the Evo's, Trans Am's, and faster cars all got on it hard through the turn and pushed it to 100+mph. I was about 6th (and last) in line turning behind them. As I went through the corner onto 35 W I kicked the rear end of the Porsche out right in front of a Ohio Highway Patrol Car (that I did not see in the turn lane.) Mind you everyone else was GONE and there was no way he was catching them. He flipped a U-Turn and pulled me over. Came up and asked me what I was doing. I gave him a line about dropping the clutch in 2nd too fast and the rear slid out on me. He got the license and proof of insurance and walked back to his car.

When he came back with just this I about shit my pants.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd58/reitzmj/RecklessOp2.jpg

wow haha, i just found my first ticket. reckless operation and improper passing.

my writeup looks way differnt than that

posting here in a sec

Right, because this is just a warning for Reckless Op, Which I find amazing, that a cop would let someone off for that. He must have been in a good mood.

got one of those warnings on christmas day this past year. whats funny, is we had 3 cars going out to my grandmas, we get there, and i forgot to call them, i call my mom (who had her b/f driving, and he FLIES), about 30 seconds before they get to the town the cop was in. he nabbed them, gave him a warning too.

merry christmas to us

you know, the only vehicle I'm affraid I'll get a ticket in is the pacifica.... you just don't realize how fast you're going in that thing.... it's pretty sad that I own a sports car and 2 other cars that are considerably faster than that tank and the tank is the vehicle I'm affraid of speeding in.

you know, the only vehicle I'm affraid I'll get a ticket in is the pacifica.... you just don't realize how fast you're going in that thing.... it's pretty sad that I own a sports car and 2 other cars that are considerably faster than that tank and the tank is the vehicle I'm affraid of speeding in.

I'm like this in the RAV, too. There's no loud exhuast or bumpier ride, etc to add to the illusion of speed so I find myself going too faster than I realized. Cruise control is my friend.