Audi RS6 VS Cobalt SS

61mmVR6

Out for a spin in an Audi RS6. Went up against my buddie's modded 2006 Cobalt. His car is a freakin' train. We're going to need some work to beat this Cobalt in the van...

For those that aren't familiar with a RS6, it's a twin turbocharged 4.2 V8 that pumps 450 HP from the factory. However, it's dismay is brought by 4,050lb curb weight.

Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

Something must be really wrong with your RS6. Are you sure you have the RS6? I test drove an RS6 last year and it was quick.

Quick is a relative term, a stock RS6 is a low 13sec car on a good day.

Toss in heat, humidity ect, and you're looking at a high 13 second car.

Did you read the mods list on that Cobalt ? 330whp before the new TVS ad other stuff. He probably puts down more to the wheels than the RS6, and has a 1000lb+ weigh advantage OF COURSE he will win.

Quick is a relative term, a stock RS6 is a low 13sec car on a good day.

Toss in heat, humidity ect, and you're looking at a high 13 second car.

Did you read the mods list on that Cobalt ? 330whp before the new TVS ad other stuff. He probably puts down more to the wheels than the RS6, and has a 1000lb+ weigh advantage OF COURSE he will win.

I head those TVS cars are pretty nasty! 80 lb/hr injectors?!

whats done to the cobalt???

Quote from the description on the video:

2006 Cobalt SS, 1.32L TVS blower, small pulley (23psi), alcohol injection, header, 3" exhaust, 80pph injectors, HP Tuner's custom tune, stock long block with stock clutch. (Unknown HP... to say the least, more than 330WHP from last year's setup).

Ya the Balt does not fuck around. The RS6 is still fast. Most drag times in stock forms are showing high 12s. I talked to the owner he said I really shouldve ran him in 2nd gear at 40. I was in 3rd so were running them again tomorrow... In Mexico. ;)