audi tuning?

MackDaddy43

If you look at the thread, we found that the wg is turned up. The security feature of the car to limit 13psi is whats causing the problems.

What about eurodyne? They seem to have a tuning software for $900, which you can use for any build you'll ever do it seems. and adjust every fine detail. They send you a special obd2 cord, then email you the software. I just wasn't sure if I needed a physical chip to do this.

I just wasn't sure because they offer a "reflash pack" too, which is my next question, if that works without sending in the chip. I've tried emailing them a few times, but the damn Canadians wont respond

If you look at the thread, we found that the wg is turned up. The security feature of the car to limit 13psi is whats causing the problems.

What about eurodyne? They seem to have a tuning software for $900, which you can use for any build you'll ever do it seems. and adjust every fine detail. They send you a special obd2 cord, then email you the software. I just wasn't sure if I needed a physical chip to do this.

I just wasn't sure because they offer a "reflash pack" too, which is my next question, if that works without sending in the chip. I've tried emailing them a few times, but the damn Canadians wont respond

Well, do what you please...

What I would do, is go to TC Kline, get the APR "Evaluation" software.

This allows you to have 6 hours of chipped performance then it shuts down. If it cures your problem, all you do is call up APR, give them payment via CC, and they have you push some buttons on the stalk/ect. to re-enable the software.

Well, do what you please...

What I would do, is go to TC Kline, get the APR "Evaluation" software.

This allows you to have 6 hours of chipped performance then it shuts down. If it cures your problem, all you do is call up APR, give them payment via CC, and they have you push some buttons on the stalk/ect. to re-enable the software.

Free trial?

Free trial?

You have to check with them, I assume that you can do flashport/ odb programming through the cable. If so, they can usually give you a 6 hour trial.

If you have to physically send your ECU out somewhere for a re-chip then, well no idea. :p

If your truly interested in doing some Audi/Vag tuning get 5 people together who are interested and shoot me a pm

Unitronics and Eurodyne both have full tuning solutions. There is a buy in to become a dealer. We have been tossing the idea around. If we had a few solid tunes lined up we would do it.

We've tuned VW's before but always on stand alones or piggy backs UGGGG

Unitronics and Eurodyne both have full tuning solutions. There is a buy in to become a dealer. We have been tossing the idea around. If we had a few solid tunes lined up we would do it.

We've tuned VW's before but always on stand alones or piggy backs UGGGG

I'd love to get a custom tune rather than an off the shelf boxed tune any day. Have to find somebody familiar with the 2.0T DI stuff of course. ;) I don't want to be that guinea pig who needs a new motor in the learning process.

Cody, try VW Vortex. I find some great deals there, my setup mostly consists of parts from there. My internet connection is being a biatch ( stealing from neighbors). I will either post the link up here later on tonight or I can show you tomorrow when you come pick up the car. There is a Chris Tapp 1000cc setup for fairly cheap. I almost bought it, but decided that I love Megasquirt and love being able to tune every ratio of my engine. Get a decent tune, and I have the hardware to make your car put you back in the seat.