Friday Night: Sonic at 930 with cruise at 11

Stoopid Hipster

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is goin where this fine evening? Im trying to decide where to take the race car to go leak at who is stickin to sonic and who is goin to play with the fast and furious crowed up at QSL?

My old profession requires that I point this parapraxis ("Freudian slip") out to you, Eman. :) What was wrong that caused you to leak out all over the Sawmill parking lot?

You're welcome to cruise up to MCIR with me tonight .... that's where the action will be. $10 to get in, even just to spectate. I plan to leave Delaware around 7. Some CR folks mostly planning to arrive 8 - 8:30 at the track.

My old profession requires that I point this parapraxis ("Freudian slip") out to you, Eman. :) What was wrong that caused you to leak out all over the Sawmill parking lot?

You're welcome to cruise up to MCIR with me tonight .... that's where the action will be. $10 to get in, even just to spectate. I plan to leave Delaware around 7. Some CR folks mostly planning to arrive 8 - 8:30 at the track.

You know me and smiley will be in attendance :cool:

You know me and smiley will be in attendance :cool:

BTW, thanks for getting the 999 oil filter so quickly. Did Josh tell you that I chained him to the floor of my garage next to the bike and wouldn't let him go until he changed the oil for me? :D One never thinks to use one's camera phone until the moment passes ......

Hooters? Geeros? Kroger parking lot?

What? Those spots are shot? You're kidding....

:)

Actually, on second thought, Geero's sounds amazing. When I went to Blocks for CC&C I actually got a craving. Haven't been there in like 6 years.

That doesn't start until the 21st, guys, and then it's every-other week. Reading owns you both.

im down for some cruising tonight or a nice meet sonic or wearever maybe go toy with some 2F2F people would be a fun time

Add a 3rd to the list. ;)

And I don't care where people hang out as long as I don't have to be inside somewhere (or I'd just stay home) and it's not an hour drive away.

marion county?