Told my wife I was going to the garage for 15min...

RC K9

And this is what ends up happening. Went out to tighten a bracket on the throttle body real quick then thought to myself, "I am going to be putting my FMIC on soon and I will just have to take the bracket off again, so lets see how long it take to remove the front bumper cover...then the crash beam...then fog lights... It's like a drug...once I start it's hard to stop ha ha.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=474&pictureid=4036

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=474&pictureid=4038

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=474&pictureid=4037

Guest tbutera2112
wish I had that drug.. I went to fix my exhaust yesterday then I just sat in my garage and got drunk

you deserve one of those "real american hero" commercials

OP, im the same way.... i went out to try and clean an exhaust cover on my bike, ended up removing almost all the covers i could easily, painting them, reinstalling...my 15 mins turned into an hour also

It's always when you're gonna step out for a just a minute for something that's supposed to be quick and easy. A quick time-killer and it turns into something huge and complicated. I've been guilty of this, as well. Hell, that's how I get half my shit done. By fooling myself into it. lol

It's always when you're gonna step out for a just a minute for something that's supposed to be quick and easy. A quick time-killer and it turns into something huge and complicated. I've been guilty of this, as well. Hell, that's how I get half my shit done. By fooling myself into it. lol

So true. I convince myself a project will only cost so much and will only take "a couple hours" or a day at the most. ...A week later I am driving the wife's car, she's pissed, I'm burning through money for supplies and tools, and I just broke something that cost more than the part I am replacing. Rinse and repeat.

wish I had that drug.. I went to fix my exhaust yesterday then I just sat in my garage and got drunk

You are so the best....

And this is what ends up happening. Went out to tighten a bracket on the throttle body real quick then thought to myself, "I am going to be putting my FMIC on soon and I will just have to take the bracket off again, so lets see how long it take to remove the front bumper cover...then the crash beam...then fog lights... It's like a drug...once I start it's hard to stop ha ha.

How do you think my wife feels. I spend so much time in the garage, we have to schedue time together.