CR App

CRed05

For Android :)

Just threw this together real quick, its very basic, just opens up the browser basically. Since this is not a Market App, you will have to go into Settings>Applications, and check "Unknown Sources".

Download the app here: https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8971698e5a6471b8a6a0

Put the file on your sdk card, use a file explorer app like Astro to navigate to it, click on it and install.

To uninstall go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications

Pro Tip: Once the app starts up, hit the back button once ;)

The CR logo was created by Jason (twistedfocus)

**I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone

Edited by kickass

Scratch my balls

It does that! Load the app, place phone on balls and scratch away. Works extra good on a G1 since you can slide open the keyboard to cover a greater area, plus the keys help to really get in there.

poot eet on ur fone

This made be spit water all over my desk for some reason. I will have to downloaded it when I get home tonight. Still waiting to get selected for the 2.1 OTA update for my Eris. I know just any minute I will get it...

This made be spit water all over my desk for some reason. I will have to downloaded it when I get home tonight. Still waiting to get selected for the 2.1 OTA update for my Eris. I know just any minute I will get it...

Curious to see if it works on 1.5 since I made it for 2.1. Its so basic I don't see why it wouldn't though.

Curious to see if it works on 1.5 since I made it for 2.1. Its so basic I don't see why it wouldn't though.

I will let you know tonight. Of course if I get the update, before then, but I am not holding my breath on that.

Ok.

All the app was going to originally do was display "COLUMBUS RACING APP SHOULD BE BETTER!", but I threw the url on there and you can still see the "C.R.A.S.B.B." if you hit the back button.

If someone is actually going to use this, I will make improvements to it, like instead of opening up the browser, the app will open CR by itself and whatnot.