police chopper in delaware/Lewis center

jeffro

cant speak on that, but its odd you make a thread about it.

i went downtown to grab a bite to eat about midnight. coming home i wanted to bypass the construction clusterfuck at morse/cleveland, so i took cook to karl to ferris, and planned to take it all the way down to westerville rd.

im going down ferris, coming up on a red light, start to slow down and i see cop lights light up behind me. im thinking "wtf", start to pull over, he passes me, goes through the red light to turn left, then turned his lights off. when i pull forward about to the light, i look down and theres at least 2 cop cars with their lights on, and the chopped overhead with its spotlight beaming down around walford ave

scary since my mom lives not 1/2 mile from there. i actually went right by her house on my way. called my sister to let her know what was up and to make sure doors were locked

cant speak on that, but its odd you make a thread about it.

i went downtown to grab a bite to eat about midnight. coming home i wanted to bypass the construction clusterfuck at morse/cleveland, so i took cook to karl to ferris, and planned to take it all the way down to westerville rd.

im going down ferris, coming up on a red light, start to slow down and i see cop lights light up behind me. im thinking "wtf", start to pull over, he passes me, goes through the red light to turn left, then turned his lights off. when i pull forward about to the light, i look down and theres at least 2 cop cars with their lights on, and the chopped overhead with its spotlight beaming down around walford ave

scary since my mom lives not 1/2 mile from there. i actually went right by her house on my way. called my sister to let her know what was up and to make sure doors were locked

i cant imagine the events were related. i live about a block from lewis center/23. getting out of my car with the chopper beaming down was a little nervewracking. i woulda laughed my ass off it they spotted me walking up to my front door and had 3 cruisers on me at 2am. LOL.

i live in the sticks so it would be fairly unusual to see someone walking around this late.

If I made a thread for every time I saw cop cars the ghetto bird around my house... man who cares. Tell me if you see a dead body.

i only inquired because things like this NEVER happen in my neck of the woods.

Just got an email from my home owners association. A patio table and a few other things were stolen. The thieves SUV was speeding down lewis center, and when a cop saw them they took off. They ended up crashing into a pole at the old Red's. One guy stood there with hands up, the other ran and got away. One in custody, one is still out, but the one at jail narc'd him out.

Walford area is real bad, especially around belcher/fenton. It is not unusual at all to have the chopper in that area. Those apartment....belcher ct, old nantucket, luxury lane, woods of northland, breckenridge....are all bad news

So your one of the many that feel the need to stop and rubber neck everytime an accident or emergency equiptment is passing by.

Not me, I'm a trucker and have to deal with rubber neckers all the time!