Repair shop closing... feeler.

nurkvinny

I know rules say to post prices for everything being sold. This is a different situation I think. I'd like to ask if there is anything shop-related that people need? I doubt I will ever go through and make a complete list of the 1000's of tools and shop equipment pieces.

In a nutshell, an old service station is closing, the owner will keep some stuff he doesn't have doubles of at his house, I will get some things, and we'll sell off other stuff. So, if you can think of a tool, specialty tool, general repair stuff you need, let me know. I should have a list of the major items in a day or two. Everything is located in Zanesville for now. 95% of smaller stuff is NAPA lifetime stuff.

Edited by nurkvinny

Had some PM's and replies already. Here's what I will do. I am going to make a spreadsheet of what each person has asked about and then take it to him. If he is able/willing to sell something that has been asked about, I will get an asking price from him.

Thanks

Any lifts?

Two. Both in-ground air/hydraulic. One drive-on, one with 4 arms. I imagine the effort involved in extracting them from the concrete wouldn't be worth the value of the lifts.?.?

I am thinking the drive-on would be the start to a sturdy car trailer.

PS, if there was an above-ground, it would be going in my garage. :)

Guest Removed
Two. Both in-ground air/hydraulic. One drive-on, one with 4 arms. I imagine the effort involved in extracting them from the concrete wouldn't be worth the value of the lifts.?.?

I am thinking the drive-on would be the start to a sturdy car trailer.

PS, if there was an above-ground, it would be going in my garage. :)

ingrounds suck to move... gl