TVS Cobalt VS 60-1 GTI

61mmVR6

Hmm should be no problem for u then right....?

I'm sure that neon killers gti ..an this neon would have no problem dragging u an ur buddy around...

I love shit talkers like you amongst tons of others I've came across. Bring it up to Akron and I'd love to give you a few runs. Every Sunday were at the Spaghetti Warehouse. Come on out.

Seriously I love how I try to share a video of some fun racing with a buddy then all the shit talkrrs come out trying to show off who has the biggest dick. No one has any respect any more.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love shit talkers like you amongst tons of others I've came across. Bring it up to Akron and I'd love to give you a few runs. Every Sunday were at the Spaghetti Warehouse. Come on out.

Seriously I love how I try to share a video of some fun racing with a buddy then all the shit talkrrs come out trying to show off who has the biggest dick. No one has any respect any more.

You should race the slow red GTI then, after all you have the VR6 advantage!

....It would be FUN!

You should race the slow red GTI then, after all you have the VR6 advantage!

....It would be FUN!

Well no contest there. If I decided to do the fuel upgrades and reflash its very possible to achieve the same if not more power than the red gti on my setup. I'm trying to sell it though. Not really looking to dump any more money into it. I do give him a tip of the hat for his achievements. it is still impressive.

Haha hutt hurt much? ur the one that said it should be no problem for u an the slobalt.

An why don't u come down to a cr track day. After all this is COLUMBUS racing not akron or cleveland racing :gtfo:

The little red GTI they talk of will smoke your VW. I'd put some big money on it.

Nice video and car mang. I don't think anyone was trying to be disrespectful when they challenged you to a race. They saw a quick car and someone who doesn’t mind racing it and thought they’d get in on the action. And if you’re as confident as you seem in your car you shouldn’t take offence to, rather welcome the challenge. Especially from Paul’s peon.

Been there done that and took out a certain big single turbo sc300 running around up there.

I dont even wanna look for the thread but the guy was astonished how fast my car is. He actually thought I had 100 hit up top.

If you cant roll with 600's stay on the porch buddy...

Matter of fact how bout you ask JP "coltboostin" about my car or Jamie with the supra since you run with the guys in the Akron parking lot....

Respect yeah right.... I come to win.

Been there done that and took out a certain big single turbo sc300 running around up there.

I dont even wanna look for the thread but the guy was astonished how fast my car is. He actually thought I had 100 hit up top.

If you cant roll with 600's stay on the porch buddy...

Matter of fact how bout you ask JP "coltboostin" about my car or Jamie with the supra since you run with the guys in the Akron parking lot....

Respect yeah right.... I come to win.

1600hp jamie? :D

Yeah todd. The red gti takes on 1600 hp Jamie. I never said I had confidence in beating the cobalt. Ever. I helped him work on it. I've driven. I knew from day one my gti wouldn't keep up.

Good to see a lis of accomplishments on you neonkiller. But there is a good reason why I went with the bIg vr6. In the end if I want to make more power I will have a much easier time doing It than u will. Sometimes its guys like you that make me want to keep it and build it just so u can go stfu. I hate the 1.8t crowd so much...

Yeah todd. The red gti takes on 1600 hp Jamie. I never said I had confidence in beating the cobalt. Ever. I helped him work on it. I've driven. I knew from day one my gti wouldn't keep up.

Good to see a lis of accomplishments on you neonkiller. But there is a good reason why I went with the bIg vr6. In the end if I want to make more power I will have a much easier time doing It than u will. Sometimes its guys like you that make me want to keep it and build it just so u can go stfu. I hate the 1.8t crowd so much...

All these one days..., Keep your dreams cause those dont win races, Car has been making that power for almost 3 and a half years, I was the first from Uni to make so much on there 630cc mail in file.

My car is outdated and old. Seems like the vr6 guys just keep blowing there shit up and hating on the 1.8t's

When you can say you have more power verse cubic inch come holler at me but by that time you;; be crying cause I wanna race you in my Cobra...

We need to stop all the vdub on vdub violence. But yea $50 on Shanton. :popcorn:

I AGREE, we need Dub Love

I think Shanton's VW is cool !!!!

I NEVER knew that the VW's could make that kind of power.

:eek:

As for me I will continue to play with my Minis and hope to hit 400 FWHP

(hopefully before the end of Fall)

Chuck

Okay, time to shut up now. You're making yourself look dumb. You're a nobody around here and it will stay that way homeboy. Keep that in mind.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-angry-sloth.jpg

Okay, time to shut up now. You're making yourself look dumb. You're a nobody around here and it will stay that way homeboy. Keep that in mind.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-angry-sloth.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/rb26deet32/face.jpg?t=1274587075

How am I doing that? Ask yourself why I would give a shit why I matter to any of you here that are 200 miles away. I came here for one reason, just to find good video links. I posted some good footage of a night out which turns into a "who has the biggest cock fight" like all typical tool-bags.

WTF do you drive? A STI that doesn't make near the power of me or the Cobalt, that you did not, cannot build yourself? Die in a fire.

/thread.

How am I doing that? Ask yourself why I would give a shit why I matter to any of you here that are 200 miles away. I came here for one reason, just to find good video links. I posted some good footage of a night out which turns into a "who has the biggest cock fight" like all typical tool-bags.

WTF do you drive? A STI that doesn't make near the power of me or the Cobalt, that you did not, cannot build yourself? Die in a fire.

/thread.

Haha someone did their homework!! cool Bro! No longer have the STi. Onto bigger and better things. I got something in the works that will make you go all retard.

Again, you mean nothing to anyone here. You have the world heaviest paper weight. Don't come on here and try to tell everyone how cool and uber fast your shit box is. It isn't shit. Its what? a 11.80 car? Cool bruh. I can kick a piece of pewp down the 1/4 faster than that.

Shanton, can you please blow the mirrors off this fucking turd before you sell the 1.8?

Kid, don't worry about responding, I will not be checking back. You are dead to me and soon enough to this forum.

/thread.

You really need to quit. You are making yourself look really stupid. They just added that they would race you. You are the one who got butt hurt and snapped back because you are out-car'd and basically out man'd. Now you go burn in a fire!! :asshole:

Diary Of Events:

"I'm gonna post on CR and show them how sweet and fast my ride is."

"Shit, people are unimpressed with that fact that my car keeps eating blocks and would get raped by most of CR's daily drivers"

"RAGE QUIT"

"I know , I'll make fun of all of their cars and that will make me feel better, DIE IN A FIRE CR!"

http://captionsearch.com/pix/urvzh7oyn.png

Diary Of Events:

"I'm gonna post on CR and show them how sweet and fast my ride is."

"Shit, people are unimpressed with that fact that my car keeps eating blocks and would get raped by most of CR's daily drivers"

"RAGE QUIT"

"I know , I'll make fun of all of their cars and that will make me feel better, DIE IN A FIRE CR!"

Truf