my low side at gingerman raceway

88lx5oh

I guess ill be the guy to ask the wife question... are you alright? Looks like a straightforward easy crash but crashing a bike something simple can always go bad.

Hope all is well I'm sure ull have the bike fixed an running soon if u haven't already.

Cool video though lol

I guess ill be the guy to ask the wife question... are you alright? Looks like a straightforward easy crash but crashing a bike something simple can always go bad.

Hope all is well I'm sure ull have the bike fixed an running soon if u haven't already.

Cool video though lol

bike still runs fine.. just gotta fix those few things... i got a track day at putnam in june 12-13.. so it will be fixed soon

im pretty good, my shoulder is a little tweaked.. think i stretched the muscles/ tendons out when i crashed

see pic...

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/SL370877.jpg

Awesome that someone got that. Lol

I vote a thread for a caption contest this pic :lol:

Ooooo so smooth.

Sorry just picking up my change I dropped

How low... how low can u go

Ok these are lame I fail but awesome pic

I'm debating on getting a one piece and saving the money on buying leather pants or getting the leather pants and waiting out on the one piece.

After reading on OR it sounds like you didn't do anything wrong and it was just bad pavement, so I guess you didn't get much of a learning experience other than just look out for uneven road.

see pic...

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/SL370877.jpg

Lol at this point it doesn't look like you are quite off yet. Almost makes it look like you drag knee AND hand.

Yikes, yeah the stretched arm looks like it probably hurt. Otherwise, looks like a pretty "lucky" crash. I raced my buddy's K65 down at circleville raceway in those small bike classes several times and really like learning to ride a "race pace" on a smaller machine.

How is the F4i for a track bike? That was my first bike, I've always thought that for the money it'd be a great choice for a track bike nowadays...

Your ducatti will do fine at the track lol..

As for my f4i.. i think its great .. its got all the track goodies on it though. Ohlins internals. In the forks penske tripple clicker shock.. steering stabalizer, etc. Etc..

Your ducatti will do fine at the track lol..

As for my f4i.. i think its great .. its got all the track goodies on it though. Ohlins internals. In the forks penske tripple clicker shock.. steering stabalizer, etc. Etc..