WTB truck

Ryan218

Cousin has a 89 dodge with a 4in lift 35s with a 318 3spd auto for 1500. Its not tip top, but what are you tryin to tow? Grandpa has a 3/4 ton ford with a 300 5spd for sale too. Rough, but she'll pull anything. I think its a 90ish.

I have a 91 dodge d250 intercooled cummins turbo diesel flatbed, auto tranny, 236k miles, needs a little brake work basically lines need rebleed, tons of new parts(mastercylinder,power brake booster,calipers,front brake lines,ignition switch, oil change, fuel filter change, has 2 different hitches will pull anything you put behind it.I DD this everyday doesnt leak a drop on the motor, does leak a little out of the steering maybe a drop a day. odometer quit working 2 days ago aswell. $3000 and you can have it clean title in hand although I live near cincinnati. I can email pics just send me an email addy if your interested.

To old. Want something with some creatue comforts. I think imma list the cobra up for sale or trade. That way I can start banking for my next project. Kinda bored with the cobra. 4v motor is cool but its not for me. Perfer me some pushrods lol.