I despise an Upper Arlington cop

justinwebb

My wife is small too and if a cop told her that she would tell him :gtfo:

No bullshit.

My wife broke down on westerville rd near the 270 overpass at rush hour before and all the westerville cop did was come up and tell her she had to move it out of the street.

This was a fullsize GMC truck and she's tiny.

I'd have been fine if all he did was stop traffic for like 2 minutes and push it into the ditch, but no they have to be jerks about it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hit a deer in my car....CPD drove by and as soon as i waved at them to try and flag them down, the guy floors it and takes off, literally goes WOT to get away... then another one is rolling by and does the exact same thing, in a different direction

Ha ha ha...shouldn't be funny but kind of is.

I have had good and bad experiences...most bad with suburb cops, most good with columbus/sheriff department.

F%$K EM. It kills me to hear people say "I don't know why people don't like the Police". Its Dick Heads like this that give them all a bad name. Fire all the stupid ass bastards that do stuff like this and hire some more honest hard working people and I bet the PD's image changes big time.

From what ive noticed. CPD seems to be relatively cool when it comes to police, but as for UA Cops / Perry Township / Powelle / Hilliard anything else, total douchebags.

I had my car break down on the side of 33 going to work one day last year, and 2 CPD cops pulled up, I was out under the hood trying to see what happened, first thing they did was check my license and insurance etc. of course, but then they asked if i knew what was wrong, if they could help, put some road flares down for me and called a towtruck. I ended up running across the street and buying some fuses (Blew my EFI fuse) and got it fixed before the towtruck came, but none the less those 2 CPD cops were cool.

Now perry, fuck perry police. My car was broke down one night n i was lookin at shit, 2 perry cops pull up, one in a cruiser and the other in the SUV. They start running my plate asking me for insurance etc, dont even bother to ask what might of happened and why the hoods popped and theres tons of white smoke pouring out noo, they just write me a ticket for my license plate and tell me to get on my way, when i fucking cant.

Anyways, from what ive seen CPD is normally 10x cooler than the stupid county cops or whatever you want to call them.

/end rant