Looking for a 94 FD car with some work needed for sale.. im doing it again.

Veritas

I think it's time I might sell the talon and pick another FD up (or keep the talon, haven't made my mind up yet). This isn't a WTB post but more of if anyone happens to see one somewhere (Anywhere in the US that's a complete car with maybe a blown engine or craptastic tranni) do me a favor and let me know in PM or on here in a post could ya please?

Mucho appreciated!

Not OVER, just rid of in place for... heh.

Yes I am checking all those, I've had a number of them over the years.. I just thought i'd send out a message here in case someone knew of one off the cuff.

Eh the price im looking for is only going to be roller worthy unless I can find a steal of a deal for one at 6. I'm looking to spend 4-6 for one that's why I'm looking for a roller (a solid roller) to work with.

But.. do you have some leads possibly that could dissuade me otherwise?

Well its appreciated people stopping in. I've got a post up over on the club so we'll see what happens...

I guess its time for me to post up my talon's for sale post. Booo.

Eh the price im looking for is only going to be roller worthy unless I can find a steal of a deal for one at 6. I'm looking to spend 4-6 for one that's why I'm looking for a roller (a solid roller) to work with.

But.. do you have some leads possibly that could dissuade me otherwise?

Don't have anything in mind off the top of my head, I just wasn't sure if you were willing to bump up your price figure for a working car or not.

I'll keep my eye out, but as you've noticed 7club is the best place to find a roller these days. You can also check out http://www.speedforsale.com They seem to always have a few rollers that they're selling.

Well I lied. I bumped it up to about 8.5.

Have anything you can find around that price range? lol

I did find one from the guy I bought my last one from and he has a solid MB working car for 7850 that I can pick up that I'm actually pretty sure I'm going to buy provided I don't find something fantastic right around the corner (the car is in NC).

Please tell me you've seen something awesome within a couple hundred miles. Please.

Well the car I found isn't in ohio either... its allll the way down in NC. A guy I dealt with before with buying my last FD.

A couple pictures of it...

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5889/26023992.jpg

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8159/rear2.jpg

At the end of the day i'll be paying closer to 8900 for it, a power FC + a tune, RB duals and the car itself. I think the body has either 108k or 128k, or 80k - I can't remember because my mind is mixed up with looking at the escape's milages lately.

I fly down and pick it up in a couple of weeks, but I was hoping that prior to me sending my deposit just a few ago that someone would have found a better deal up here for me.. ah well!

And you can find the nice deals, it only happens every now and again but it can be found. My friend Dave has a nice silver 93 FD he got for a steal near similar circumstances of just the right place at the right time.

• 2 weeks later...

Cary but the car came from 'Bama. I'm just going to tidy it up a bit (probably get some interior pieces since the 93's are known for sucking).

I need to get some more goodys...

Thank you sir and I shall. I just did a waxing on it tonight and spoke with jason over at the rx-7 store to get my hard pipes for my intake and front mount this week. Plus I need to find a rear bumper that and I think I'm going to order the 99 front spec lip too. Or the one you have (is that the r1?) I like the way it looks.