Is there any fast Trucks running around?

Stampede

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the Lightings, any Rams, Silverados?

Thanks.

if you look in the project management thread son on here there is a guy that has a built 6.0l in a 2 door silverado that flys an hes putting a turbo kit on it thing should move out

schmuck used to have a fast ass truck but he wanted to go play on 2 weeks :gtfo:

Im pretty sure you would be over 35 if you want this truck.

You don't have to get the TRD Forged wheels/big brakes and all the other stuff on the motor trend truck. You can get a Single Cab 5.7L For 26K sticker, I'm sure you could negotiate lower than that if you care to. Add the supercharger for $5900 installed and I think you could walk out for around 30K plus taxes, which still isn't bad for the power you are getting and the fact that if something brakes you just take it back to Toyota.

You don't have to get the TRD Forged wheels/big brakes and all the other stuff on the motor trend truck. You can get a Single Cab 5.7L For 26K sticker, I'm sure you could negotiate lower than that if you care to. Add the supercharger for $5900 installed and I think you could walk out for around 30K plus taxes, which still isn't bad for the power you are getting and the fact that if something brakes you just take it back to Toyota.

I'll pass and take the 6.2 in the new Ford if I wanted a gas truck. With the issues Toyota is still having, they actually might give those away.

I'll pass and take the 6.2 in the new Ford if I wanted a gas truck. With the issues Toyota is still having, they actually might give those away.

But imagine the possibilities of all thay power AND unintended acceleration!

But imagine the possibilities of all thay power AND unintended acceleration!

Enough to make most people shit themselves!

Not a Tundra fan, now the Tacoma is a hell of a truck. The Tundra is too, I wanna-be-like-the-American-Trucks for me to like. Never liked them in comparison to the F150/Sierra/Silverado/Rams.

BTW- There's a few S10's on here with V8 swaps, not to mention Matt's S10 running 9's. I remember 1 TRUE SS, is doing a T56 swap, and a head/cam set up on his Silverado. Like some others said, there's a few Diesels that had been turned up a bit.

The RAV is a very solid low 14's and I've have seen a few 13.9's, now, stock and with catbacks only. Not fast, but quick for what it is, for sure. And I still got over 27mpg and 400mi to the tank to St Louis with a light headwind and speeding.