Rock on the Range

FourString

will pass.

i too, went the first year. loved seeing breaking benjamin, three days grace, chevelle, hinder, evanescence, velvet revolver, and buckcherry on the same stage in the same day

ever since theres been maybe 2-3 that i want to see, but im not interested in multiday events or to go see just the couple bands i wanted to see

Anyone who has seen the band list and still bought tickets has awful taste in music. I would go just to laugh at Limp Bizkit, but even that isn't worth the price of admission.

Rock on the Range is kind of like Bonaroo for people who wear Affliction shirts and like to listen to Seether.

Rock on the Range is kind of like Bonaroo for people who wear Affliction shirts and like to listen to Seether.

QFT.

This group of mouth-breating retards made me 45 minutes late to work today because not a single goddamn one of them knows how to drive, and more specifically, not block an intersection. Had to wait while the cops tried to sort everything out. :mad:

I'M ABOUT TO BREAK.

/rant

edit: it was, however, fun to watch Juggalos walk around Polaris wondering how magnets work.

I worked the event for my daughters booster. We sold 63k in beer on saturday and 49k in beer on sunday (guessing everyone was poor from saturday). This is one of probably 20 booths open on the ground floor. On saturday and we pulled in 1200 in tips in our booth. Why so many people are willing to pay 8 dollars for 1 bottle of beer i'll never understand. The number of people I saw passed out on the ground was nuts. There was some seriously wasted folks stumbling around.