Sig 522?

unfunnyryan

I like the style of the gun better. Who knows though, I may try it out and find it to be uncomfortable as hell.

Its just as good as a gun, and doesn't require anything special(says the reviews) Plus, everyone seems to have a 15/22.

Can anyone recommend some good sights that will work with this gun? Open to both optics and iron sights, or both.

I'd like to find out soon so I can order them right away :)

I can't say for the Sig, but I just have a cheapo red dot that I bought for 40 dollars at walmart, and my 15/22 is just stupid accurate with it.

I can't say for the Sig, but I just have a cheapo red dot that I bought for 40 dollars at walmart, and my 15/22 is just stupid accurate with it.

Tasco or Centerpoint? I have the centerpoint 1X red dot. Works great for me. Seems to hold zero fine.

I am getting a red dot for sure.. I really want a large scope too, because they look damn good on the gun, and would give me a better base for some 100 yard target practice.

Something I really like is you can fit some lasers right in the hole for the fake gas tube. Some people think putting the cap for a fake gas tube there is a waste of time, but I like it, and I like it even more with a laser pointer fitted in there!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1031/4604882713_dd1a7170e7_o.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x154/back_marker/sig%20522/DSC_0092.jpg

I have the Tasco 1x42 Red/Green Dot also. Works well. Not totally zero'd yet though. Got to get back to the range.

Its what I got. It does work quite well for the price. Mines not zero'd 100% either, but it was pretty dead on yesterday.

It only took me and ryan about an hour and a half at the range to fucking get the site to align. LOl but after that hour we were both shooting 10's from 50 yards :D