Just 2 sweet of a deal ..... I need to sell my cars soon and pick up..

neonkiller

Went and saw the GT. Offered him trade plus a 1k, I still have my jeep for sale so I'll just daily this all summer and when winter gets here I'll buy a beat ass daily.

Guy is thinking about it.

GT was really clean, it goes up to the meets at sawmill its red withg black wheels and fucking loud. It needs a clutch and some new wheels.

Please tell me you mean the 95 (This one)

http://images.craigslist.org/3na3md3l15V55U45R5a5j7b09ea8288e21b8f.jpg

:cool:

No no , Its just like that but stock pretty much it has the 4.6 in it its a gt black interior and its got you average bolt ons. 5speed and one hell of a loud exhaust.

Trick question: You can't dance a 1320 because you've roll raced for too long :D

And what's this bs about looking the part in a Mustang? So now you gotta look a certain way to drive one? What do you have to look like huh, trash? Is that what you all are saying?

ahhh fuck you dolpheens

I would say no to a 98 GT.

Well Ive always had a soft spot for sn95's.

Next year it will have a big ole motor in her;) Trust me....

Plus its clean and it will be my daily until winter when I find a Honda to rock.

Prolly sell most the mods on it and return it to stock. Like I said Big motor goin in with lots o spray.