Quick! Where can I buy one?

Benner

I'm not understanding why it looks like he's pulling a bike wheelie everytime and the leans seem almost backwards at times.

Having said that, I'll take 2.

To simulate acceleration...

pretty much the only way to simulate that feeling is to tilt up and give sense of falling backwards.

badass, i'd like to have one myself.

shit, i'd be happy to have the framing setup fabbed up (for cheap) so i can use it without the hydro's

it's pretty easy to make something like that...we got a pair of miata seats for cheap and we took one and used some black pvc piping for the frame...we made it in two parts so we can have the seat sit out all the time, but you pull the steering wheel out to play the game and you just attach it to the seat part.....

it just doesn't have the tv attached

To simulate acceleration...

pretty much the only way to simulate that feeling is to tilt up and give sense of falling backwards.

When i launch a car i dont feel like im falling backwards. I feel like im going forward, fast.

When i launch a car i dont feel like im falling backwards. I feel like im going forward, fast.

You've never heard "I got push back into my seat"? If not, just think about it for a second. When you brake your body wants to go forward but your seat belts hold you in putting pressure on your chest. It does that by leaning you forward (pressure on chest/seat belts). And the same applies for accelerating. But instead of the pressure pushing from the front it pushes from the back.

:confused:

That's odd, I feel like I'm pushed back into my seat... :rolleyes:

You've never heard "I got push back into my seat"?

Exactly!!