CR Cookout! 06/26/2010 @ 1pm

blue98ls1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For as long as the wife is up to it and the weather is nice, we will make the LONG haul out there. We will bring cash.:)

Woohoo!!!!!!! Hope you guys can make it. :)

Hey Tina side not thanks for taken me down the track!! lol was a blast i'll have to wear pants next time lol.

Your welcome! Glad they let you go with me at least once. You will definately have to wear jeans next time so you can ride with me again. :)

Woohoo!!!!!!! Hope you guys can make it. :)

Your welcome! Glad they let you go with me at least once. You will definately have to wear jeans next time so you can ride with me again. :)

Next time she should be riding with me. :D If we can quit blowing money long enough to get a new turbo.

I'm trying to make it out there Saturday, but I have had what can be described as a F'd up day today. My truck broke down on me( I suspect timing chain broke), the GTA is currently torn apart while we put my headers and a bunch of other mods on, and the wifes car is having a strange wheel rub problem I can't figure out.

With any luck, the GTA will be done by tomorrow and I can drive it out, if not then I guess I won't be making it.:(