School me on Sn95's

neonkiller

It's easier to make power with a Windsor based motor if you go N/A or spray than a modular. You can make a 393ci or 408ci out of a 351W all motor and make it run 10's and drive it home. Put some spray and you got 9's. It's a lot harder and a lot more expencive to do that with a modular based motor. Now, if you wanna go boost than that's a different story.

Thats the reason for the Navigator 4.5 motor swap I wanna do.

I figure I'll drive it around this year, Next year I'll have the motor in the car and it will be allot more fun , Build the rear end and so forth.

Then slap a huge tirbo on it and a 3 or 4 speed auto and go kill everything I can at the track.

Yes I did see that carbed Navigator motor in the Pinks show. Ever since I saw that Ive wanted to do one I'm pretty sure it was a black notch. Dude said he picked the motor up for uber cheap.

I owned a 94 GT. It was reliable, but it is laughable to compare it to a same era F-body. Not even close performance wise - and that's power, handling, etc. Shifter position blows.

I didn't hate the car, but I bought it for a cheap DD, not as a car to race.

Thats the reason for the Navigator 4.5 motor swap I wanna do.

I figure I'll drive it around this year, Next year I'll have the motor in the car and it will be allot more fun , Build the rear end and so forth.

Then slap a huge tirbo on it and a 3 or 4 speed auto and go kill everything I can at the track.

Yes I did see that carbed Navigator motor in the Pinks show. Ever since I saw that Ive wanted to do one I'm pretty sure it was a black notch. Dude said he picked the motor up for uber cheap.

I remember that car from Pinks from a long time ago. I was skeptical how he was gonna run, but then out of fuckin nowhere he just destroys it. I remember very vividly it being a white notchback. Since then I wanted to build something like that too. It sounded just as wicked too.

There's a guy from northern ohio who has a 5.4 notch vert. with a turbo off a john deere tractor, he runs bottom 11's and has under 3000 in everything.

Mine would be a single turbo setup....

The Exhaust mani would locate the turbo somewhere in the front of the car......:cool: in 2 yrs..