Im screwed...

HotCarl

So months ago i signed up for the Ohio Motorcycle course, paid my 25$ and they gave me the class that started on June 1st. June 1st is this tuesday and i have yet to get my permit :( fml

If i take the written permit test tomorow how long until i know if i passed it and they give me my motorcycle permit? Is it instant and they hand me a piece of paper or is there a waiting time?

HOw did you sign up without having your temp? The application for the course requires your temp #. I was online at min night Feb.1 when you could first sign up. At that time I hadn't gotten my temp, so I could not register.

Getting yout temp is instant. You leave with a new drivers LIC. that has your temp # on it.

If you get locked out of the class you should still be able to get into one. Look at the schedule, find one you want, show up EARLY. Make sure you are 1 or 2 on the waiting list and cross your fingers. Within a few minutes of the start time they will give away anyone seat who is not there. Just take the paperwork for your class with you to prove you've already paid. This should work unless they have changed anything.

If you get locked out of the class you should still be able to get into one. Look at the schedule, find one you want, show up EARLY. Make sure you are 1 or 2 on the waiting list and cross your fingers. Within a few minutes of the start time they will give away anyone seat who is not there. Just take the paperwork for your class with you to prove you've already paid. This should work unless they have changed anything.

Its no longer first come first serve. It is a lottery. So don't bother showing up early for a walk in. As a matter of fact show up 5 mins before they close the door to save yourself an unneeded wait.

wow...how the hell did you sign up without having your temp? they ask for the number on the form lol

My temp number is the same as my drivers license number. The test is cake. Its 40 questions if i remember correctly.

The bmv in lancaster gets you in and out. Not usually a line there.

HOw did you sign up without having your temp? The application for the course requires your temp #. I was online at min night Feb.1 when you could first sign up. At that time I hadn't gotten my temp, so I could not register.

Getting yout temp is instant. You leave with a new drivers LIC. that has your temp # on it.

Ha really?! I went on the website at noon on Feb 1st, filled out everything needed, paid my 25$ and picked the dates i wanted. There was no mention of a temp # or any field that required one from what i remember. The only mention was that i needed to have it the day of the first classroom session (which is this tue. at delaware)

Ive already thought about this but unfortunatly I would have to take a personal day from work to take the Tuesday evening classroom session (i work second shift) so the chance that i burn a personal day and not even get into a class isnt worth the risk. Its either i get into this one or ill just wait until next year, no big deal.

I can take the temps test at the large BMV building downtown (hilltop area) right? Ive always gone there for all of my license/tags etc...

Guest tbutera2112
Ive already thought about this but unfortunatly I would have to take a personal day from work to take the Tuesday evening classroom session (i work second shift) so the chance that i burn a personal day and not even get into a class isnt worth the risk. Its either i get into this one or ill just wait until next year, no big deal.

I can take the temps test at the large BMV building downtown (hilltop area) right? Ive always gone there for all of my license/tags etc...

do be aware that they are no longer open on saturdays....and i think they close at 4 during the week....they have shitty new hours