Join the pack

That video screams "Daddy doesn't love me!"

At the end of the clip there, the mom is talking about how proud she is of her son and what-not... Notice how far she is standing from him? That's not the sign of a proud mama.

...gangs are poser. They just want attention.

Uh...according to your own description you're a gang.

We're a family. We got o each other with our problems.

Funny, don't gang members say the same thing?

They sometimes meet under a full moon, that is if mom and dad let them out of the house.

REPORTER FTW!

I don't believe anyone is just human. I believe everyone has something else mixed in them. They just actually gotta look inside themselves to find out what it is.

Um, no. My dad didn't fack a goat. I'm 100% human and I'm pretty sure you are too.

He even has his own leash he wears, then theres the kind his mother keeps him tethered too. His family, his chores, his studies.

What werewolf would wear an facking leash anyways? If you're gonna be a nut case be an accurate nut case.

Whatever floats their boat. I'm not one to judge but no, you don't have a friggin' werewolf inside you.

These people do...

http://www.vfs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/werewolf-group1.jpg

Awaiting onion parody...

Wwrewolves have layers??? And they smell bad too.

The mom is so proud. I guess when she walks in on her son sucking his buddies cock she'll be proud of that too. "He could be in the park choking babies, or chickens"...