Obama after the Assualt Weapons Ban Already.

flounder

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, buy up your AR-15 lowers now... So long as the lowers are pre-ban, you can build what you want later... hehehehe Get good quality ones from Rock River Arms or even Bushmaster, fairly cheap too.

Couple hundy for a few lowers and shipping to a local FFL, and after Comrade Obama gets done raping the constitution just a little bit more, you can flip those buggers for 1-2 grand still stripped, or build them for more.

When the last ban sunset, my rifle went from being worth a few grand, to about 500 bucks tops... lol I got lucky and bought it cheap even though it was a pre-ban serial because it was malfunctioning, but it was nothing a new matched bolt and bolt carrier didn't fix. (M4, threaded barrel, flash suppressor, bayonet lug, folding stock... blah blah)

Now I need a new upper because I shot it out. Rails for the bolt carrier are now flush with the sides and the bolt has so much slop it wants to stove pipe or misfeed every other shot... Perhaps I should get on that in case those prices go up too...

How come no one is upset about the inability to buy rocket launchers and grenades?

Just curious.

I am, don't get me started.... And it isn't really the INABILITY so much as the LEGALITY that concerns me... Black market is there, just drives price up and availability down, simple capitalism...

Government should fear it's people, not the other way around.