Selling my genesis coupe..... looking for a dd 4 door. what do i get?

2pointslow

Im selling my genesis coupe in the next week.

Im trying to decide what my next route should be.

Im thinking a 2002-2003 lexus ls430

not farkas style but something tasteful!

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3205/21/33010010437_large.jpg

2002-2005 acura tl ( minus the camber)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3455/3816999864_913158f47e_o.jpg

I am selling my wife's 6-speed TL if you are interested at all -- just tossing it out there. Only option they even had was NAV which it does not have. We have had it for a couple years and have not had to spend a single dollar on it :)

Jeff

Though buying a brand new car is usually a waste of money anyway, isn't selling it a couple months later just throwing money down the drain?

TL's are nice, but unless you have the newest body style, FWD only. :( A lot of them have wood grain interiors, though the pieces can be swapped with the carbon look.

GS Lexus is similar in size to a TL but more sporty than a LS.

What about a 5-series BMW? CTS? S6?

I am selling my wife's 6-speed TL if you are interested at all -- just tossing it out there. Only option they even had was NAV which it does not have. We have had it for a couple years and have not had to spend a single dollar on it :)

Jeff

how much?

Though buying a brand new car is usually a waste of money anyway, isn't selling it a couple months later just throwing money down the drain?

TL's are nice, but unless you have the newest body style, FWD only. :( A lot of them have wood grain interiors, though the pieces can be swapped with the carbon look.

GS Lexus is similar in size to a TL but more sporty than a LS.

What about a 5-series BMW? CTS? S6?

I know selling it isnt the smartest thing but i didnt finance that much of the car so im not taking a hit as far as the loan goes.

I was looking at the gs, but i am a fan of the big body lexus.

Ya im pretty set on the two... just havent decided which one i want yet. I love the lexus just dont want the issues

Well, both cars are nice as fuck thats for sure. My dad dd's an 02 TL-S that has had no major issues. I raced it once in my GTP with my brother driving the TL. I won but in the end he looked a lot better.

how much?

I honestly haven't even looked around to see what the car sells for. I will do that tonight and shoot you a PM. It is silver / black leather with the "Carbon" trim. Hawk HPS pads up front and Yoka tires are the only "Mods". My wife drives the car 98% of the time so it hasn't been beat on.

Jeff

hmm im going to have to search alittle further into the interwebz...

so i have found a few more options ( i did look about 6mos ago and found 8-10 good options within 6hrs drive time on autotrader.)

I just found a 59k mile florida car. its running threw the sale might want to watch autotrader down around there car looks clean.

Shamless Audi Plug:

http://www.fourtitude.com/gallery/albums//Events/South%20Florida%20Get%20Together/2006/013.jpg

Older Audi A8 makes some sick looking VIP. If you like the Lexus, the 99-00 Lexus LS400 can done up really nice.

I hate to say this, but a requirement for VIP is at least a V8 under the hood, so no Acura.