stolen car!

Dave1647545494

sometime last night between 1230am when my neighbor saw it and 10am when we got ready to leave today my wifes 2001 grand caravan was stolen its white with black 18" wheels vin number 2b4gp44371r25g341 tag number epx8766 it has a rear plate only if you see the van please call the columbus police department 645-4545

i can also be contacted directly at 354-0635

thanks

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/meagmerriman/fullviewvan.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/meagmerriman/frontwheelpicvan.jpg

Edited by Dave
added pics

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its the most popular minivan in america I don't really expect to get it back, but it won't hurt to keep an eye out

I can almost guarantee you will get it back, most of these vans are stolen by some kid for a ride down the street and then they will abandon it or it will get impounded by some tow company for sitting in a private lot parked illegally. Happens all the time... I will keep an eye out and write that plate number down.

I'm sure you have insurance. Can I run the bastards off the road if I see them?

we just carried regular liability and uninsured motorist insurance on it

wasn't new enough to be worth the extra premium cost to have full coverage on a 10 year old van :( or so I though we are working with our renters insurance to have the stuff that was inside the van covered if they don't find it