question for you guys that were gonna run forum wars

Guest Whine

Guest Whine

ok, i was hoping to get at least 10 forums involved with this race so the prize money would be good. so ive put it off for a minute. well long story short, some forums didnt like the concept, they thought there would be fighting and such, which dont happen..lol or thought they didnt have enough cars running good enough numbers. or not enough cars. so out of all those i posted on only like 3-4 cr being 4 showed any interest. my question to everyone is would you be fine with what ever entry brought in being prize money? depending on entry prize money would be around 300-500 bucks.

the other forums that are in is.

akron racing

extreme street cars..still a not 100%

odra

and hopefully cr

Edited by Whine

Guest Whine
I'm not about the money, it just sounds like a fun time and a chance for bragging rights.
thats the spirit..lol. it will turn out good if we can get some rules in place. there is an opinion thread on odra's message board. its open to the public, so need to sign up. its just easier to keep everyone in one place to talk about it, instead of me replying messages to each board. so if you or anyone would like some input on rules etc. visit.

http://ohiodragracers.net and click message board or

http://ohiodragracers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=mcir&page=1

Guest Whine
Zipline on here is a big Toledo guy, Toledo Tuners is very active as is Toledo Mustangs. They are about two hours away, you may be able to get them. PM Zipline.
thats a great idea, but ive come to the conclusion we should try a small race and if all goes well then word will spread that its fun and people will just come check it out next time on there own.

it gets very stressful trying to bounce between forums and keep up with questions, then try to convince them to come. so im taking a different approach this time and just try to put on a race for the cars that step up to the plate and if zipline wants to check it out and get in on the race from someone telling him, or him seeing it on a forum then thats great! i will set him and his 4 cars right up if they are ready to race and again thanks for the idea.

Guest Whine
I'll be in as long as we get dialed in here shortly
good deal can i put you down on the list or do you wanna wait?

I on TT as well if you want to PM me the details.
pm sent thanks

thats a great idea, but ive come to the conclusion we should try a small race and if all goes well then word will spread that its fun and people will just come check it out next time on there own.

it gets very stressful trying to bounce between forums and keep up with questions, then try to convince them to come. so im taking a different approach this time and just try to put on a race for the cars that step up to the plate and if zipline wants to check it out and get in on the race from someone telling him, or him seeing it on a forum then thats great! i will set him and his 4 cars right up if they are ready to race and again thanks for the idea.

He doesn't race, I meant he could help you talk to the people you need to talk to in Toledo.

good deal can i put you down on the list or do you wanna wait?

pm sent thanks

what's the date you are trying to do this? I am going to the June 18th event for CR and I am sure that will be the soonest event my car will be ready for, just made yet again another last minute change :D

Guest Whine
what's the date you are trying to do this? I am going to the June 18th event for CR and I am sure that will be the soonest event my car will be ready for, just made yet again another last minute change :D
should be in july.

you already know where im at with it, where do you need a spot filled...lol. on a side note, does anybody have a real opinion of what kinda time we need to be able to put down to be competitive? i dont wanna be the embrassment...lol.

Guest Whine
u think i can hook at marion once i get the bugs worked out????? lol
what was you 60 ft like the other night? do you think the pimp juice helped?

Guest Whine
you already know where im at with it, where do you need a spot filled...lol. on a side note, does anybody have a real opinion of what kinda time we need to be able to put down to be competitive? i dont wanna be the embrassment...lol.
if you in for sure i will go ahead and put you on our list.