new here, lookin for some genuine good ppl

morgue

Pretty much new to CR and just lookin for some other cars to cruise w. sometime. I work from 8 to 430 daily, but after that im normally out driving. anything goin on tonite?
  • Downvote 1

not sure but i think there is a bike night up at average joe's in New Albany.

Oh just an FYI this thread is going to get shat in more than a port-o-john on a building site. Most of it is in good fun, some of it is due to people on here having a touch of the downs :)

not sure but i think there is a bike night up at average joe's in New Albany.

Oh just an FYI this thread is going to get shat in more than a port-o-john on a building site. Most of it is in good fun, some of it is due to people on here having a touch of the downs :)

Fuck you.

Eh flaming is tolerated, i do have a sense of humor... lol but im tired of car meets with "kids" and their fisher price cars giving innocent car enthusiest a bad name. Just my 2cents

If ur that full of it, then shit u may...

Oh they are just having fun since they just got together and all it is still puppy love.

I think your best bet might be the Average Joe's bike night even if you don't have a bike. There will be some nice rides up there and it is a nice place.

Oh they are just having fun since they just got together and all it is still puppy love.

I think your best bet might be the Average Joe's bike night even if you don't have a bike. There will be some nice rides up there and it is a nice place.

Ok thx for the heads up

Pretty much new to CR and just lookin for some other cars to cruise w. sometime. I work from 8 to 430 daily, but after that im normally out driving. anything goin on tonite?

What part of CBus do you live in?

"kids" and their fisher price cars

and you drive a legacy?

im lost. great intro

and -rep from me. thanks

Im confused on this statement also. I dont even know what a fisher price car is. I mean I know its a kiddie car but never heard that statement before. Maybe I dont get out enough :rolleyes: