Bought the ring. Planned the engagement evening. Need help.

Veritas

I have everything sorted out except the limo service to use and getting access to whatever the tallest point in columbus would be. (The labrecht or whatever the name of the tower is i'm thinking)

The limo service I would need from say 5 pm until i'd say 9pm or something in there if I can get that block of time set up? I'm doing a city scavenger hunt/directed hunt for her to three very special places so I want her and the friend of hers im recruiting to get her to be at the right place when I start all this need to enjoy themselves.

I don't know if anyone here would know any of this stuff but its really, really important I get to the top of whatever the building is so I can propose to my woman there. If anyone has any suggestions or things that would work I would greatly appreciate it.

Ohh and I plan on proposing the weekend of August the 7th so friday the sixth would probably be the night I'd want the vehicle so... any hints/tips what haves yous please enlighten me.

used to work in the state office tower...avoid it. There is NOTHING romantic about that building. Your first instinct (LeVeque) is much better. I think they have an observation floor.

My wife is the best thing to have ever happened to me. Best wishes to you.

be careful with the scavenger hunt- I did that with my wife and she left me out in the fricking cold for hours at the last stop before we were going to go out of town... I was sooo sick as I didn't dress appropriately for being out there for hours, I expected 15 minutes but didn't want to leave to call as I was afraid I would miss her (no cell phone then) ;-)

Good luck!

i have a black 07 Audi A8L that I use when my dads high wealth clients come into town for dinner and meetings. Im a transporter of sorts. If your interested, let me know. Personally I think limos are for proms, tweens birthdays and such. Having a driver is classy. It isnt free, but im sure I can hook you up :)

i have a black 07 Audi A8L that I use when my dads high wealth clients come into town for dinner and meetings. Im a transporter of sorts. If your interested, let me know. Personally I think limos are for proms, tweens birthdays and such. Having a driver is classy. It isnt free, but im sure I can hook you up :)

He looks good in a tie:D

A lime has a driver too you know.

I always wanted a limo when I was a kid, so I could drive it the crawl through the wall and get out the back. Then the opposite when it was time to leave. Pipe dream really. But not so much as the last 2 years I have been thinking of buying a nice limo, as the start of a 3rd business.

As for the hunt, no this is a directed hunt.. meaning she's going to go to the site and there will be like some kinda flowery (not too much) display with a small gift as well as something written about why she's there and what it means though she will already know...and the limo (or whatever driver) will take them to the next destination per my orders.

i got a scavenger hunt for you:

1. Look at the reciept for where you bought the ring

2. Go back to that location

3. Ask for the manager and tell them you have a surprise for them

4. Return the ring

5. Fuck bitches get money

6. Profit?

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I'm thinking I might wanna do the euro thing because it is classier plus its easier for me to tell you how or where I want the ladies at during X time and stuff.

I'll hit you up more about this over the next week if that's ok?

Now I have to find out how to get access to the person on the top of the tower.. it's either an expensive condo now, or owned by some museum or something.

I don't know if it is still true but when I worked security there, the top two floors were condos for the owner of Scott's Lawn and his daughter. (one floor each) If you can get access to the top (where the eagles are) it is an amazing view.

I don't know if it is still true but when I worked security there, the top two floors were condos for the owner of Scott's Lawn and his daughter. (one floor each) If you can get access to the top (where the eagles are) it is an amazing view.

For those interested:

$3,300 a month, Plus Security deposit. It's vacant The floor's are interconnected via stairs.

i got a scavenger hunt for you:

1. Look at the reciept for where you bought the ring

2. Go back to that location

3. Ask for the manager and tell them you have a surprise for them

4. Return the ring

5. Fuck bitches get money

6. Profit?

This +10000000000

Alright, I'm thinking I might wanna do the euro thing because it is classier plus its easier for me to tell you how or where I want the ladies at during X time and stuff.

I'll hit you up more about this over the next week if that's ok?

Now I have to find out how to get access to the person on the top of the tower.. it's either an expensive condo now, or owned by some museum or something.

Call Eric Slutzky, He should be able to help you, if you explain your explain your cause. Tell him Igor sent ya :thumbup:

Good Luck. ;)

(248) 848-3513