WTB: integra power window motor

Bam

napa on morse has it for around 120 ( I see our cost not retail so that is my best guess but should not be more than that... with a $12 core

one with the regulator is probably 220ish with a $21 core...

part numbers 4910009 and one with reg 4910011

they do not have the one with the reg in stock though, and the one on morse is the only one showing the motor in stock

thanks for the info, but that says its for a TWO DOOR, are they different?

They definitely have the best price new I've found, there website shows $104 plus a $12 core.

How can I tell if I need a regulator? I already tried a different switch, didn't change anything.

the window is up all the way, and doesn't move/make any noise when trying the switch.

before i buy new, anyone got a used one? thank god i have cold ac, but its just convienent being able to roll down your drivers window, any others i probably wouldn't care as much.

thanks for the info, but that says its for a TWO DOOR, are they different?

They definitely have the best price new I've found, there website shows $104 plus a $12 core.

How can I tell if I need a regulator? I already tried a different switch, didn't change anything.

the window is up all the way, and doesn't move/make any noise when trying the switch.

before i buy new, anyone got a used one? thank god i have cold ac, but its just convienent being able to roll down your drivers window, any others i probably wouldn't care as much.

I dont know it does not give me the option for a four or a two door. If it doesnt move I say you would just need toe motor then the reg is like the guide for the window so if it is not off track or something like that you should just need the motor. check the readings on the motor when you push the switch up and down and then you will be able to tell if the motor is bad for sure...