CoD Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack

SinisterSS

Must suck knowing the 360s better :bangbang:

Ill be downloading there here soon carnival sounds like it'll ebe fun

this thread isn't about which system is better, you ratard

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/n228232426249_8209.jpg

1. Ill be downloading there here soon carnival sounds like it'll ebe fun ....
  2. this thread isn't about which system is better, you ratard
  3. http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/n228232426249_8209.jpg

u asked if anyone has . But I stated I will be assface. But just had to add in facts to that ASWELL lol :finger:

I don't remember asking "which system do you guys think is better the 360, or the PS3" I just asked if anyone had played the new maps and are they worth it

just add to this thread if the maps are good or not

I don't remember asking "which system do you guys think is better the 360, or the PS3" I just asked if anyone had played the new maps and are they worth it

just add to this thread if the maps are good or not

Lol don't get ur panties in a bunch craigory ill report back tonight on how they are.

Probably won't get it unless my friends do. Bought the last one thinking the two friends I play with the most would get them and only one did so the friend that did and I rarely get to play them.

360 or PS3?

I did and like them. Fuel is fucking huge, and much better laid out than Overgrown or Wasteland.

your not kidding that map is battlefield bad company size but way better laid out and so many different levels of elevation it's perfect for sniper / anti-sniper.

I don't like the fact that you can only play Search, HQ and Deathmatch on those maps.. I just wanna play deathmatch. At least for now.. I know they'll change it, but it sucks.

You sure you can't do like you could with the last map pack? You were able to just do TDE or TDM and the new maps would pop up randomly. When I first got that map pack I thought you had to do the certain Stimulus match option when looking for a game but then I found out even if you did the regular stuff the new maps would come in the rotation.

I don't like the fact that you can only play Search, HQ and Deathmatch on those maps.. I just wanna play deathmatch. At least for now.. I know they'll change it, but it sucks.

You sure you can't do like you could with the last map pack? You were able to just do TDE or TDM and the new maps would pop up randomly. When I first got that map pack I thought you had to do the certain Stimulus match option when looking for a game but then I found out even if you did the regular stuff the new maps would come in the rotation.

they do this because not a lot of people have them downloaded yet, after a certain number of downloads then they allow all matches, plus it helps people to get familar with the map

they do this because not a lot of people have them downloaded yet, after a certain number of downloads then they allow all matches, plus it helps people to get familar with the map

I know.. I just don't like it :). I just hate Search and Headquarters. I'm a Deathmatch kinda guy ;).