More local layoffs - LimitedBrands

Zorro

I've had a couple of interviews recently, but it would take a lot for me to go back into the private sector right now.

Hell man I'm pimping myself everywhere I can.... I'd even take work digging ditches.... of course I am Irish so diggin ditches is like second nature... wouldn't be fair to take work away from those illegal immigrants...

Hell man I'm pimping myself everywhere I can.... I'd even take work digging ditches.... of course I am Irish so diggin ditches is like second nature... wouldn't be fair to take work away from those illegal immigrants...

Learn computers. Lots of jobs for IT.

I'm surprised by that. About 2 months ago, your company was considered one of the hotter companies during these down times.

I think he meant here as in central Ohio, but I could be wrong.

Got laid off earlier this month along with 22% of my company, probably more to come too.

As therapy, I bought a "new" bike and have been racking up the miles on it... It's just vacation until the severance pay runs out, right??

Anyone need an experienced EET? LOL Will work for beer, gasoline and ammo. (that's where all my money goes anyway...)