Herrow

The Beast

I'm mrls1 which I was on here also but am now known as BlackMess for obvious reasons!

Planning on going to SNS???

BlackMess...Welfare??? :bangbang: I'll be there for sure, hopefully the car will be done and sorted out by then as well. You going?

BlackMess...Welfare??? :bangbang: I'll be there for sure, hopefully the car will be done and sorted out by then as well. You going?

Haha not welfare but the mess of a car I have now compliments of a forum sponsor! If I get a few more issues sorted out I plan on making the trip to SNS!!

Haha not welfare but the mess of a car I have now compliments of a forum sponsor! If I get a few more issues sorted out I plan on making the trip to SNS!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

don't mod your fucking car if you don't want the possibility of shit happening

Nicely done car and intro. Love the engine work. Thankfully it's in something besides and F-body or a Vette. We have enough of those and Mustang owners around here. Your car makes life interesting.

Great color.

waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

don't mod your fucking car if you don't want the possibility of shit happening

Shit wouldn't happen if the shop was legit and knew what was going on. Shouldn't you be out driving your sweet corvette that your wife "bought" you???

Shit wouldn't happen if the shop was legit and knew what was going on. Shouldn't you be out driving your sweet corvette that your wife "bought" you???

We are pretty much tired of hearing about it and youve been told to seek legal action or stfu. Dont get yourself banned... last warning

Its funny how people have WAY better intro's and get flamed due to there hondas'. This guy has a sweet ass ride and a weak intro and you all swing from his nuts? You must know something is wrong if phil said hi! Look how gay he is :ninja:

I feel it's best to let the work/pictures speak for themselves :)

I hope to see you there. Should be a good/drunken time!

July-August sometime (hopefully). I'd be down to clown as soon as it's sorted and running near 100%

sounds good bring it out to MCIR for some grudge fun when you get it running

July-August sometime (hopefully). I'd be down to clown as soon as it's sorted and running near 100%

bring cash with you.

BTW your car makes my dick sneeze milk.

its a shame...Erik needs to step up his game.