Batmobile on High Street?

jetta2NV

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says its a replica. And if he has the money let him do what he wants. Lol why is everyone shitting on him.

Probably because if you look up Choad in the dictionary, you'll find him in there posing in front of a batmobile replica, with machine gun replicas thinking he's god's gift to the world.

Just a thought.

He says its a replica. And if he has the money let him do what he wants. Lol why is everyone shitting on him.

Personally i think its really kewl. I don't understand why everyone hates it so much.

He does now because I called him out on it not being original in front of 50 people and he looked like a dumb dumb. If he built the most recent batmobile it might be cool, but I doubt he has the cheddar for it.

We were downtown on Saturday and it was parked outside of Social. Someone - who I presume was the owner - walked out and fired off the fake machine guns on it. It was at that moment that I realized that the Batmobile could be more obnoxious.

And the dude - again, the owner, I presume - was all chachi about it too, like, "HUH WHAT CHECK OUT MAH MACHINE GUNS ON MAH BATMOBILE LADIES." Haha - we were just like wtf is up with this guy?

To much damn money and no fucking personality. But damn if it anit funny. I would have laughed my ass off.

Tube frame chassis and "Corvette" drivetrain, italics for lack of Corvette generation in the information. Dunno if it's a 4 or 5, probably a 4 based on build date and the mentioning of the dash looking like a C4.

im fucking sick of seeing threads about this hunk of shit. Now that i know its the same guy it makes me even hate him more than i did since he tried to pass an obvious fake as an original.

That is how alot of people on here feel everytime you post anything! You are one annoying fuck!! :gtfo:

That is how alot of people on here feel everytime you post anything! You are one annoying fuck!! :gtfo:

Some might feel that way. Fortunately many of the people that are active on this forum know me personally and generally have no issues with me.

Some might feel that way. Fortunately many of the people that are active on this forum know me personally and generally have no issues with me.

Are you talking about your weekly circle jerk street racing parties that just about everyone has gave up on.. including the EVENTS DIRECTOR?

P.S. This entire sentence in is bold italics to show you just how important it is.

Yup, thats pretty damn important. I can tell because its not only bold... its italicized as well. Thats some important shit right there cheif.

Are you talking about your weekly circle jerk street racing parties that just about everyone has gave up on.. including the EVENTS DIRECTOR?

P.S. This entire sentence in is bold italics to show you just how important it is.

Yup, thats pretty damn important. I can tell because its not only bold... its italicized as well. Thats some important shit right there cheif.

Damn, if you would have underlined it too that shit would have blown my mind!

sometimes you make my dick drip gooey salty yogurt :)

WHY DID THE EVENTS GUY GIVE UP ON US?

sometimes you make my dick drip gooey salty yogurt :)

WHY DID THE EVENTS GUY GIVE UP ON US?

OMFG!!!!!! You added color!!!!! WTF!!! MIND EXPLOSION!!!!!

I dont have enough time with my kids. Ive traded parking lot pimping for family night. Fuzion Frenzy and pizza > Paul complaining about how gay Sonic is in the Sonic parking lot.

So are you saying I am not active? If so you are much confused young one! I have no issues with you. Obviously you inhaled something that made you annoying. You are almost past phil and paul

So are you saying I am not active? If so you are much confused young one! I have no issues with you. Obviously you inhaled something that made you annoying. You are almost past phil and paul

Why aren't you at work tonight, Steve?

Was just on the news... the guys name is casey something, he and his two kids- it looks like they ripped off some pictures from the autox website posted in this thread as the pictures looked VERY familiar when I just saw it 5 minutes ago.

That's not what I was implying. What I meant is there is 5k+ members and maybe 100 come out to play. I don't even have a car that i can call fast and I still come out.