Oh well, she needed the front end painted and a new clear bra anyway.

SpaceGhost

Car is far from home, I was in NE Ohio coming home, stoped to get gas, car in front of me was going to go through the intersection and decided to abort that mission, when I thought they were going through I glanced in my rear view for some reason and they stoped hard I hit the brakes and tapped the mini van at less than 15mph. My fault. It had a hitch in it, not even a scratch on their mini van, they had a plastic unpainted bumper anyway. They left and were very cool. I would have been able to drive it home but it pushed the upper radiator hose into the alternator pulley which since it spins it sliced the hose and coolant came out of it. And yes it the same fucking hose I fixed and broke all that shit repairing it in Febuary, that hose may be the death of me.

Fortunatelly where we were we knew a friend and he recomended a body shop and it was a mile and a half away. We were able to nurse the car there and drop it off and had family come get us.

Talked to the shop today and he thinks they should be able to work with the INS co. And have it done in 14-21 days. He told me my car is very popular there and they have repaired many in the last couple years. The only thing I am worried about is my fogs were from Japan. One is fine the driver side gave it's life. Grrr.

Makes cents, you are pretty wise.

Dont tell the poor guy lies, he may believe you and think he is wise, then he will destroy the youth by telling them he is wise, and they will then listen to the shit advice he gives. You are a contribution to the FAIL of the human race.

Man that sucks,

gotta admit this is pretty funny though

It is, the other funny thing about this shit is, back in 07 I went to this exact event in NE Ohio and after that event on June 10th was my bike accident, so my wife before and durring and on the way home on the trip would not shut her trap about what "bad thing" was going to happen afterward. Fucking women.

Ouch. At least no people were hurt. The last week has been horrible in terms of minivans and accidents.

I take it no Po Po showed up? Hopefully not. Nothing like a little fender bender, a cool driver in front that leaves and then still getting cited.

Ouch. At least no people were hurt. The last week has been horrible in terms of minivans and accidents.

I take it no Po Po showed up? Hopefully not. Nothing like a little fender bender, a cool driver in front that leaves and then still getting cited.

No, no po po. Insurance co is taking their sweet time, an adjuster will not look at it until Wednesday, a week and a half after the accident. I will be without the car for a month I am pretty sure at this point, and I bet when I go to Cleveland to pick it up I will find something wrong.

No, no po po. Insurance co is taking their sweet time, an adjuster will not look at it until Wednesday, a week and a half after the accident. I will be without the car for a month I am pretty sure at this point, and I bet when I go to Cleveland to pick it up I will find something wrong.

If Jason in Marysville get's me my company car in the next week or so, I'll rent you the MS3 for a song :D

8500 in damages. Now the re-build begins. I will be taking a very good look at the car before I sign anything. I am praying this Body shop is on the up and up. So far they have been great. But sometimes a wolf wears sheeps clothing.

Last time Achbach did some very shady things, they billed my INS for a new grille, After looking closely a couple of months later they used the old one. I looked closer and most of the mounting clips were busted on it. It's a 200 dollar part. It was held in place by 1 or 2 clips. I zip tied it because the right side kept coming out.

If they were closer I'd volunteer to go over it for you before you picked it up. If you want me to put an eye on it when it gets back into town just let me know.

I may take you up on that Andy. I may give you a call after I get home with it.