Drunk Ginger

Squidward

Fuck me, man! So, are any of you his friends? Who the hell let this lightweight consume that much alchohol?! I don't know, I've always kinda kept an eye on friends no matter how drunk I was. I know you can't always babysit someone however.

Once he started getting loud and not able to walk is when i started filling his cup :D

Im such a good friend

I drank too much before I was 21, and I puked. But I puked on myself, outside, into sump pumps, etc. You should be replacing carpet and painting walls brodeo.

The picture from Alex was the first one.. outside.. The other two were from another person... And they never replaced anything from what I heard.. Just cleaned it up.. Lol

The picture from Alex was the first one.. outside.. The other two were from another person... And they never replaced anything from what I heard.. Just cleaned it up.. Lol

this is true...although it wasnt my place, so i didnt give a fuck...its ok though...you walked down that hall quite a few times right where that barf was.

it was funny though. after it happened, my buddy came in, drunk, and looked at it and just laughed and was like "i can only laugh, caus i dont really know what else to do right now"...his cousin went and got a bucket of soapy water and a couple grocery bags and told the kid "here you go". he literally took his student ID from his wallet and was scraping barf up off the carpet.

the walls were fine after that night, and they got a carpet cleaner the next day...i couldnt tell after then.

PS danielle - you should come out to the tuna with us some time. shaun goes back to days soon from what he was saying.

parents who host, lose the most! lol

but i agree...once you turn 21, and its no longer "oh shit we're not supposed to do this!", its just kinda "meh". i thought i'd be drinking every weekend, and that lasted about a month after i turned 21. i still like to go out with friends, but if i do its for like $1 beer nights somewhere, because otherwise drinking at a bar or restaurant gets expensive quick. jager bombs at applebees the other night were almost $8 each. i could buy a bottle and a couple packs of redbull for $40 and make a lot more than 5.

and just to one up your pic, heres what happens when a (found out after the fact) 17 year old does like 4 beer bongs in a row, and eats chipotle before coming over. he was the step-brother or something of a buddy, who was 19 then...never drank before...shit, he asked us to get them mikes hard lemonade.

but i saw him about to yak just standing there, told him to run down the hallway and pull a 180 into the bathroom...he made it about 2 steps, put a fist up to his mouth to cover it, and there was no return

yes, this is a wall, and yes, he managed to projectile it probably 7+ feet into the bedroom. he was standing where you see that leg/sandle in pic 2...some serious distance

I would be pissed as hell if that was my place. No thanks.

this is true...although it wasnt my place, so i didnt give a fuck...its ok though...you walked down that hall quite a few times right where that barf was.

it was funny though. after it happened, my buddy came in, drunk, and looked at it and just laughed and was like "i can only laugh, caus i dont really know what else to do right now"...his cousin went and got a bucket of soapy water and a couple grocery bags and told the kid "here you go". he literally took his student ID from his wallet and was scraping barf up off the carpet.

the walls were fine after that night, and they got a carpet cleaner the next day...i couldnt tell after then.

PS danielle - you should come out to the tuna with us some time. shaun goes back to days soon from what he was saying.

Lol, Oh I've heard that story soo many times.. And it is still just as nasty every time.. Haha.

Let me know next time yall go out... if I dont have to work early Wednesday Ill come hang out! :)

Lol, Oh I've heard that story soo many times.. And it is still just as nasty every time.. Haha.

Let me know next time yall go out... if I dont have to work early Wednesday Ill come hang out! :)

ill probably go out next week, but i think shauns schedule cycle will have him out for the next couple weeks. i think we're doing something this weekend since hes off thurs-sat. probably bdubs in grandview for the fights on saturday night. you should come out.