waters high at alum?

SRTurbo04

At thealum creek on my lunch break to do a little lauching watching an notice the water levels really high... as in the walkways between each launch ramp the waters over. Those an on the walkway going to the docks its over flowing onto the the sidewalks ...

Never seen it that high,mabey from all the rain?

An dammit I wanna take my boat out!

really? You wonder if it's from the rain? :nono:

As always step infront of a cota bus you piece of shit

Hmmm Rain can make the water levels higher.... wtf?

Rhett stfu I figured they were able to control it at the dam..(if its even a functioning dam?)

As always step infront of a cota bus you piece of shit

Rhett stfu I figured they were able to control it at the dam..(if its even a functioning dam?)

if they were to open the gates just enough to get the lake water levels to subside, everything downstream would be flooded. those dumb bastards build right in the flood plain downstream. the thing you have to worry about it the dam giving out with such high water levels, and it being an earth dam doesnt help the situation.

i drove by yesterday and they had the little tube and the bottom wide open, which is most likely all the stream can handle without spilling out of its banks. good muskie fishing below the spillway right now :p