School meh.

a7x1990

Im in the thought process of buying a 90 rx-7 with a 13b motor that has blown apex seals, its not turboed, but its a 5speed. Im planning on getting a 13b-tt and doing a swap. Whats the difference between a 13b 5spd tranny and a 13b-tt 5 spd tranny?

thats what i'm thinking hell there is a swap kit for most of the popular motors 5.0, lsx, 2.3t, 3800, 4g63t, etc...

who the fuck buys a blown up rx-7 and fixes the rotary?

Someone(me) that has intentions of buying it for less then 700 dollars and doing a motor swap.

The 13B-REW (the TT as you alluded to) from the FD is a whole different animal to go into a FC.

I'd say if you want turbocharged fun look into finding a 13B-T (the motor from the TII).

If you want my horribly honest opinion, don't buy a N/A FC and try to turbo it. If you want a turbo go with a TII from the get go and save yourself A TON of trouble. Either that or go with keeping the FC N/A and stripping it down and having fun with it as-is.

The 13B-REW (the TT as you alluded to) from the FD is a whole different animal to go into a FC.

I'd say if you want turbocharged fun look into finding a 13B-T (the motor from the TII).

If you want my horribly honest opinion, don't buy a N/A FC and try to turbo it. If you want a turbo go with a TII from the get go and save yourself A TON of trouble. Either that or go with keeping the FC N/A and stripping it down and having fun with it as-is.

yea i changed my mind and decided to go with the tII instead

Well its for sale for 600 dollars, everything with it. just the front apex seals are blown, so what i was thinking about doing is swapping out the motor/tranny and swapping out the driveshaft and rear end with the matching setup.

This, But to answer you're question the bell-housing does not separate from NA transmissions.

Someone(me) that has intentions of buying it for less then 700 dollars and doing a motor swap.

what i'm sayin is that with all the work involved in going from na to turbo you can have a far more reliable swap for less money if you go with a more popular engine