Hocking Hills on 6/30/07

Cleaner

Gravel is bad.

Weekends are pretty bad to, I work all weekend starting at 10pm & finish at 8:30am, not a lot of time to get a good long ride & sleep in there, I'll see how I feel Sat AM though.

Hey Cleaner, I haven't been on here and won't be on here much this week. So hit me up on my cell Thurs/Friday and let me know what time we're leaving and where you want to meet at. Again I'm off Cooke Rd or Close to Morse Rd area. Just let me know - .... Perhaps Hybusarider can make it too Sat, he's fun to ride with too. See ya Sat -

- SKIP

The high for Saturday is 80 so the temp shouldn't be too bad. Meet at Iron Pony at 11 AM. We're rolling out at 11:30.

Since Iron Pony will be open I assume other sportbikes will be there too. I'll be on a silver/grey CBR 1000 with a chrome helmet.

Cleaner

Cleaner,

The email I was waiting for never came... I was waiting for a guy to get back off of his vacation he was supose top be back today but I havent heard from him. That means I have to go into work until 1:00 which sucks very badly.... I will not be able to meet you guys up at the pony

brad